“Best coffee on the go.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pansera Francesco Bar E Caffe
Ranked #5 091 of 13 901 Restaurants in Rome
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Small treasure in Rome.We found the place after a long walk craving a good cappuccino.The service was so kind with us,the coffee delicious and cheap.If u find yourself near give that place a try..They worth it.Five stars fro me.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Yummy, yummy, not to be confused with yummy ristorante just up the street. This is a pastery/coffee bar from your fondest dreams of Rome. Espresso, gelato, and the pasteries, oh my, the pasteries. Probably 50 different cookies, pasteries, cakes, tried a bunch, all were excellent. Best part, friendly service, and really affordable prices. Highly recommended, wish someone ran something remotely close to this near my home, I'd be fatter and happier.

1  Thank Brett G
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Great coffee and fabulous pastries. My favourites are the Illy cafe crema and the small langoustina pastry filled with chantilly cream. 2 coffees & 2 pastries around 4 euros. Busy with locals so must be good & I have to admit I have been twice today it's so good. The woman on the counter who takes your money is especially nice as she took the time to explain that the pastry is named after a small sweet lobster.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

My favorite bakery. Right around the corner from my apartment, so I've had the chance to try it plenty of times. Try the cream filled Sfogliatelle. Normally it's filled with ricotta, but they fill some with chantilly cream. It's the only place I've seen it and it really goes well with all the crispy Sfogliatelle layers! It's the best!

Other than that, if you're here around easter this is a great place to get an easter cake. I brought one to my brother at his fancy hotel. That night he took us to an expensive restaurant and they were touting their special desert. It was the exact same cake!

There are also these mini cakes that look like napoleons. Try those. There quite good!

Reviewed 13 October 2014

This was close to where we were staying. It was honestly - the best place we went to. The food - WOW! I got two, what we would call creme puffs but one was coffee flavour and the other chocolate. Flag the coffee one - it was nice BUT - just buy the chocolate one - to DIE for. I'm missing them already. We bought two more before we left - just chocolate :p

Gelato was a generous serving. He even taught us how to say the names.
I wasn't into drinking coffee in Rome but my partner said "it was the best coffee in Rome" that he had tried, made by the young man.

There was no english spoken - unless the lovely lady is on the till - she speaks great english but the fact they don't speak english isn't a problem. The man behind the till is intelligent and can understand what you want and gets it right the first time.

Absolutely recommend this place to anyone who stays in the area. It is a bakery but upper class.

Been to Pansera Francesco Bar E Caffe? Share your experiences!