“שרות נוראי ולא אמין”

Ranked #85 of 300 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Awful and nasty service. I've ordered 23:20 ticket from Vueling site and instead of that have got 20:30 one. After my explainations and some argueing on e-mail they declined refundind tickets. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM IN ANY CASE!!!!

monica g, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at S.I.T. Bus Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear customer unfortunately what you say is not true at all. We wouldn't never let you down for a change of time!
Please double check in which company you have purchased your ticket because you surely you din't with us, I checked.
I suggest you for ht next time to control before make any accusation.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"transfer"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Have visited Rome last year and have used SIT Bus twice from and for the Fiumicino Airport. Good service, bus arrived and left on time, even there was a guy from the office at the Aurelia stop who met us
Now we have booked tickets for our return next week but our flight was cancelled and redirected for the next day on 14/10. We sent an email and now waiting for the answer whether it could be possible to reconfirm same tickets from 13/10 for 14/10 instead

Dear customer of course your ticket can be validated on 14th October. I'm going to check your mail if was not going in the junk. Anyway we always try to be flexible as much as possible because of flight cancellation. Please attend the bus stop at least 15 minutes before the chosen departure to validate your presence and ticket to get on board
Monica

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We decided to catch an earlier bus than we needed to. We hadn't used this service before so we didn't know if there would be a lineup for the bus.

We arrived at the pick up location and were given no instructions by the staff member. The bus arrived and everyone put their luggage on the bus as did we. We then showed our voucher only to be told this wasn't the bus to our airport (I was unaware there was a second int. airport in Rome). I hurriedly grabbed our bags off before the bus left only to be chastised by the staff member for not asking. I then tried to get further information about the bus we needed to catch and was ignored. We weren't alone. A number of people were trying to get to Fuimicino airport as well but were as baffled as us. The staff member walked away and sat on some nearby stairs, staring off into oblivion.

It was some time later that another bus arrived but it took some time before we were told it was travelling to our airport.

Yes the tickets are cheap so if you're on a tight budget use this service but expect it to be a bumbling service.

The trip certainly wasn't 30 minutes as the instructions will lead you to believe. It was more like an hour so be warned if you are tight for time or running late, consider using the trains. It will cost more but you will get there on time.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We took the SitBus Shuttle from at Via Crescenzia near the Vatican to the Airport for 6 euros per person. We arrived at the bus stop early. There was an attendant wearing a vest and taking tickets. We paid her in cash. Others checked in with her with their online ticket that she scanned. However, once the check ins were full, the bus was full. Some people who arrived just at the scheduled departure or even a few minutes after were directed to take the next bus. Whether you have a reserved ticket or purchase at the bus stop, I highly recommend being at the bus stop at least 10 to 15 minutes early (even if the bus is traveling on Italian time schedules, which is usually a little flexible).
***The stops on the Via Crecenzia by the Vatican are different for drop off and for pick up! Don't get them confused, because they won't pick you up from the drop off stop.

monica g, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at S.I.T. Bus Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear customer I take this opportunity to explain that is our rule to ask all customers to attend the bus stop at least 15 minutes before the chosen departure in order our staff can validate the presence and organize the departure. Of course the purchased tickets on line have priority but still need to be validated at the right time because we offer also flexibility in terms of possibility to catch a different time of departure during the same day.
Whenever is the case we double the departure with two coaches involved so please don't loose patience!
The bus stop as specified is different between the drop off at Via Crescenzio 21 and the pick-up at Via Crescenzio 2 in front of The Ritual Pub where also the staff is attending to offer assistance.