“Don Baguette was a great lunch spot for on the go type of subs/sandwiches...”
Review of Don baguette

Don baguette
Ranked #949 of 13 452 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Prati
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Don Baguette was a small on the go type of sub/sandwich store. It was very clean, friendly staff & affordable.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I ate here once for a quick bite. Rather inexpensive sandwich shop. Nice sandwich. Worth a repeat visit.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

On our recent trip to Rome, we happened to stay close by so we decided to give it a try..well the food was excellent! It's fresh, tasty and interesting combinations of baguettes/panini and salads at very affordable prices. My two little boys were hooked and kept asking to go back! The staff are friendly and helpful and prepared to make what you want, it's a fantastic spot. What a find!

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Found the place randomly, had cravings for baguette - and my oh my. What an amazing place ! Anonymous fasade, but the baguette tasted heavenly!

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

This is a great place for panini. I studied abroad in Italy. They have great selection of ingredients to choose from and they can even do custom orders for you. If you're an english speaker ask for Cine he speaks excellent english and will accommodate you to the best of his ability. He even filled my request to make spicy mayonnaise.

Been to Don baguette? Share your experiences!