“Cheese Platter Amazing!!!”

Price range: US$6 - US$23
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prati
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We shared a panini for an early lunch before our Vatican tour and then a cheese platter for a late lunch. It was fantastic and by far our best meals in Rome!

1  Thank Louise B
Write a ReviewReviews (2 671)

5 - 9 of 2 671 reviews

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both had a panini and shared a bottle of red wine. I think I had ‘U’ ($6 section -ham, Brie, lettuce and truffle cream). Truffle cream is so very good. We ended up asking for extra truffle cream so my husband could put it on his sandwich. Not many tables but very cute place. We got there about 4pm on a Monday and was able to get a table. Staff was Friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I had just come out of the Vatican and were starving. Logged onto TripAdvisor and saw that this place was very popular and nearby so I figured it’d be a good quick bite.

I ordered the Caprichi (I believe that’s how you spell it) and the rest of my family ordered 2 others (I cannot remember which ones exactly). Either way, we all agreed that the paninis were good but not the best things we’ve ever had.

I am dropping 1 star because I wish there was a little more to them - veggies, meat, spread, something. There’s plenty of options but if you don’t really know your meats, cheeses, &/or veggies, you don’t have much to reference.

Staff can come off as rude in the beginning since the lady working the register is very loud and kind of rushes you to say your order (it wasn’t busy inside), but then they become very talkative and funny.

Ultimately, I recommend this place for a quick good bite if in the area!

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We had a lot of panini in both Rome and Florence and Panino Divino is definitely the best! Made on the spot delicious paninis are amazing! The staff is super nice and friendly! A must try when in the neighborhood!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious sandwich, really well cooked and put together and a great glass of wine. Couldn’t ask for much more. It’s really well priced and just next to the Vatican so perfect for rebuilding your stamina after touring St. Peter’s!