“Delicious Flavors!!”

Ranked #177 of 847 Dessert in Rome
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They have a variety of flavors including Oreo and Snickers. They are all great! I have been here twice and tried four flavors and they have all been really good. I have been to half a dozen gelaterias in Rome and this one is definitely my favorite! The price is reasonable and the workers are friendly, too!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We tried the Pistacchio and Chocolat flavour and they were amazing. The ball of Gelato was really big and we had to eat it very quickly or it would began to drip to our hands. We loved this Gelato!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Out of so many gelaterias in Rome, this is a standout!! I went back again and again - absolutely delicious. My favourite is the chocolate/cinnamon/rice. Sit outside on the little benches with a gelato and watch the world (i.e. tourist throngs!) go by. Heaven!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great gelato shop certified gluten free by the AIC. Very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend for everyone!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Lady was very nice and let us try before we bought! She had very good gelato! I got “pistachio” and “wow”, & was very inexpensive. Would definitely recommend to travelers!

Been to Gelateria Fiocco Di Neve? Share your experiences!