“Great spacious apartment within walking distance...”
other travellers have booked this property
Patio / water spray
kitchen
2nd bathroom
2nd Bathroom
2nd Bathroom
Castel Sant'Angelo (just 15 minutes walk)
San Pietro ( just 10 minutes walk)
Building
Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
PaulineTo...
Toronto Canada
“Great spacious apartment within walking distance of Vatican.”
Reviewed 18 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Great communications with owner Daniela before and after booking. Great apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Travelled with my daughter and husband and 2 year old granddaughter. Lovely courtyard where you can sit and eat out and have a glass of wine. The area is residential so you can eat out at local restaurants down the street. We were met by Daniela and her daughter. The space was so much better than a hotel room where my granddaughter could run around. There was 12 stairs plus 3 big steps to go up to the apartment so if you have a mobility problem this might not be suitable. Metro was easy walking distance from the apartment with lots of shopping. Would highly recommend to everyone. We spent 4 days in April

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spacious apartment and courtyard
Liked least: The steps going into the apartment
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
18 Apr 2016
Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to welcome you.
I'm glad you enjoyed our property.
A hug to all of you and a kiss to your beautiful granddaughter.
east sussex
Reviewed 13 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
14 Apr 2016
Thank you very much.
It was a pleasure to accommodate a lovely family like you.
I am glad that you enjoyed our property.
I hope to see you again in the future.
A hug to all of you.
Mrs Mary...
“Trouble Free Holiday”
Reviewed 19 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I would have no hesitation about recommending this apartment to anyone. From the moment
we booked our stay Daniela kept in touch with us and arranged transfers from and back to the airport. Daniela and her daughters made us must welcome. The apartment was excellent and very convenient for the Vatican area. Restaurants and places of interest were recommended to us along with details of transport. Their hospitality is to be complemented. Would book the apartment again.

Liked best: Hospitality shown
Travelling group: Extended Family
23 Mar 2016
Thank you very much.
You're a lovely family.
It'll be a pleasure to accommodate you again in the future.
travelmol...
london.
“Excellent value for money and a great location too”
Reviewed 12 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here from the 6th to 9th March which felt like the wettest time of the year! I've never been anywhere that rained so much so it was nice to have a conveniently located accommodation.
Contact with the owner is quick, easy and very helpful.

It was so nice to come out of the airport and fined a taxi driver holding a card with my name on it arranged by Daniela. The driver even rang the bell and waited with us until we were handed over to her. She was there with her husband and daughter.

Everything you could need to know was there written down and explained.
The apartment is a bungalow, rather than a flat as it has roof rather than a flat above. Upon entering from the street you have a lovely old hall with marble stairs to a half level with 2 steep stairs to a locked door which opens onto the terrace. The terrace has 2 properties that can use it, but it is divided, and the apartment is the one on the left. We did meet the other people next door. They are very nice, quiet and keep themselves to themselves.
The 2 steep steps have a hand rail which is helpful. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis in my feet and Osteoarthritis in my knees and the steeps caused me no problems what so ever.

The kitchen is very well equipped and everything works well. A lovely tray of french toasts, croissants etc is provided along with my request for some milk (thank you so much) which was great as we arrived late in the evening and the supermarkets had closed. You do not need to bring salt, sugar etc it's all there. There was even hot sauce too.
The only downside to staying there in the colder months is the stone floors. I wish I had my slippers with me. But other than that it's an amazing amount of space for a lot less money than staying in a hotel and nicer too.

The location is one of the best in Rome according to my Italian sister in law who knew the road name as soon as I told her. It is safe to wander around late at night and quiet too. The metro is 3min walk away, the Vatican is under 10mins walk away. To walk over the river to the main area where the things you are most likely to want to see, is also less than 10 mins away.
We used the Simply Be supermarket 2 mins away which has everything from a fresh fish counter to frozen fishfingers and the cafe on the corner (1min walk) was great for fresh bakery items, cheese and tea/coffee/lunch.

The wifi works really well in the main bedroom, OK in the living room and on and off in the kitchen.

If I was to improve the apartment it would be to put a bath in rather than a shower. You can't beat a soak in a tub after a days walking in the rain to warm up and ease sore muscles. A shower just doesn't do it.
But other than that it had everything and more that we wanted for our break in Rome.
We will return but next time I will come with my son, daughter in law and grandson. At 6 months old he's a little to young to appreciate Rome at present.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the size of the accommodation
Liked least: The shower
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
13 Mar 2016
your description of our property was very accurate and this will definitely help other guests looking for a place to stay.
Thanks again for leaving the apartment clean and tidy, it will be a pleasure to welcome you again in the future.
cj4d
London, United Kingdom
“A fabulous place to stay”
Reviewed 1 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We had a wonderful week in Rome. The apartment is lovely and in a great location with an easy walk to the Vatican. We enjoyed relaxing in the terrace garden after a day of sightseeing and Daniela was really helpful booking our taxis to and from the airport and giving advice. Thank you Daniela

Travelling group: Friends
2 Nov 2015
Thank you very much. I'm happy that you have enjoyed our property.
A hug to all of you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;