“OMG”
Review of Gelateria Mamo

Gelateria Mamo
Ranked #75 of 829 Dessert in Rome
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The chocolate with extra fondant just blew me away - it tasted *exactly* like fondant icing (ie, dark chocolate and cream) and pretty much made me laugh at how good it was. The choc - orange was also excellent, and the cinnamon too tasted incredibly much like cinnamon. Fantastic value - 3 flavours even for the small 'piccolo' cone, for 2€! Sensational!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I dropped by here when I visit my friend's place and really felt happy after I got a bite to eat. It was really fresh and sweet enough to blow away the hot weaather in Rome. Extra whipped cream was a bonus. Reaaaly good!

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

The title is a little joke - available are 3 different sizes of cornets. The really cool and kind stuff puts as much ice cream as possible on the hornet and that for a really small price! Ice cream is also very delicious! Very recommended!

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

We stopped when we saw the travel advisor sticker. We had just finished pizza and some grocery shopping. The staff was very friendly. They let my daughter try multiple favors before she settled on chocolate.

I had the pistachio and it was a great amount for one euro. In total the three of us had gelato for under five Euro, it tasted great, and was a great 10-15 minute stop and snack.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

A local restaurant recommended me to this Gelato Shop. I've had several Gelatos while on vacation here in Italy. From Milano to Rome and all the major cities between this is by far my favourite. It was creamy, tasty and delicious. 5 stars me!