“Ideal location for the Eternal City!”
other travellers have booked this property
statue living room
bathroom
statue
kitchen
kitchen
iron gate inside the building before the access to the apartment.
Via della Scrofa - Really important street just around the corner.
Campo de Fiori - 5min walking.
Trevi fountain - 10min walking.
Pantheon - Just around the corner
Piazza Navona - Just around the corner.
Via del Corso - best for shopping - 5min walking.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tour76033...
“Great location.”
Reviewed 27 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Charming apartment that could use some updating, but worth it for the price and location. Host was gracious and helpful. We would stay there again.

Joe F
“Good Central Location, but...”
Reviewed 6 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I rented this apartment due to the previous reviews that I read here.

Pros: Location is fairly central. Easy to walk to most attractions. Excellent restaurant next door (Al Duello). Raul met us at our scheduled arrival time and set up a taxi to pick us up at our doorstep at our scheduled departure time. He took the time to show us a map and mark the best directions. Raul seems like a very nice man. The apartment is roomy with 2 bedrooms. It is steps from Piazza Navona and also steps from a taxi stand if you get tired of walking. On 2 occasions, we took taxi the to our further destinations (Coloseum and Trastevere) to give our feet a break. Taxis are fairly reasonable.

Cons: The description says that the apartment is amazingly silent. Well, maybe the apartment is silent, but the adjoining alley is not. And the noise from the alley enters the apartment as if the windows were open. ALL NIGHT (motorbikes, vehicles and even some type of street cleaner with a bright flashing light at 2a.m.) I tried to call, text and email Raul multiple times to see if he had access to a box fan or something to drown out the noise. Now, maybe I did all 3 methods of contact wrong. Or maybe something happened to Raul (if so, I hope he is OK), but I never received any response, even when I wanted to confirm with him that a taxi would be coming to get us to the airport on my departure morning. This led to a little anxiety, but not terrible since a taxi stand is a short walk around the corner, and I downloaded a lifesaver app called "Sleep Aid Fan" to drown out the noise after the 1st night. I slept well for the remainder of the stay despite my bed being very lumpy and uncomfortable (2nd bedroom). And there was a strange odor in the apartment at times. I could not tell if it originated inside the apartment or from outside. I wanted to ask Raul about it, but since I got no response, I could only mention it here and hope that he will respond back to explain the "Cons". I would have preferred to speak to Raul personally before leaving a review, but my attempts failed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
ShaunH290
London, United Kingdom
“Ideal location for the Eternal City!”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Within walking distance of many of the great sites in Rome: the Vatican, Spanish Steps, the Capitoline Museums, the Forum and Colosseum - we walked everywhere except Ostia Antica (we got the metro from Spagna). Piazza Navona is literally around the corner. There is a supermarket open everyday about five minutes away.
The apartment itself is very comfortable and very atmospheric: those statues holding up the ceiling are amazing!
Raul (the owner) arranged our pick up from the airport and was at the apartment when we arrived to give us the lie of the land. He was so helpful bringing a map and drawing all over it! Greatly appreciated. He also arranged our being taken back to the airport.
The rooms are big and airy, with very high ceilings. My wife and I had one bedroom and our daughter the other. The kitchen was sufficient for our needs - we did not cook much being out most of the day and eating out a lot.
All in all, an ideal location to see the Eternal City! Highly recommended!

davewesto...
Hagley, United Kingdom
“Perfect location.”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The apartment is lovely. Full of character and in a perfect location for walking to all of the main tourist attractions in Rome. We walked everywhere.
Booking was easy and we arranged transfer from the airport via Raul, which was great.
Raul met us at the apartment and to show us around and was available on the phone if we had any problems (which we didn't).
Great break and a great base from which to explore.
Would definitely book again.

Samantha...
Melbourne, Australia
“Characteristic and functional apartment excellency located in the heart of Rome”
Reviewed 2 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Raul arranged for a driver to pick us up from the airport and take us directly to the Pantheon apartment where he was waiting to greet and show us around. The apartment was exactly as described and it suited our family of 3 perfectly. New bathroom was lovely and kitchen also functional - not that we used it beyond preparing a simple breakfast. There are so many restaurants within just a stone's throw of this apartment, it would be impossible to sample them all. We tried our best in the limited time we had available! The beds in this apartment were the most comfortable we slept in on our Italian holiday. While there are restaurants downstairs, apartment was quiet. Location is right near the Pantheon close to Trevi Fountain. You can walk everywhere in Rome from here. We would stay here again if returned to Rome.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, size, beds, bathroom
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing