“One of my favorites . . .”
Review of Farine la pizza

Farine la pizza
Ranked #1 600 of 13 450 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Farine is absolutely one of my favorites. My husband, Matteo introduced me to this place a couple years ago and it became a fast culinary obsession. The pizzas are innovative and take a unique spin on such a classic favorite. Ingredients are fresh, atmosphere is welcoming and the owners are very friendly and passionate about what they do. I always try the pizza of the week although I do highly enjoy la pastorale with potatoes and tropea red onions.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Good quality Roman pizza in a city full of tourist traps. The neighbourhood is a bit dodgy, but the pizzas are worth the risk haha. The margherita is beautiful, the sauce is extremely tasty and the mozzarella is delicious.

You know if the place is serving pizza on paper with no plates and people are still coming then the pizza must be good!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The pizza was ok, yet I expected more. Only a small varity of Pizzas available, unfortunately no Pizza with meat topping such as Salami. The mozeralla was one of the best I ever had on a Pizza. Wouldn't go back but don't regret it either.

fudor, Proprietario at Farine la pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

the 'I want' grass grows in the garden of the king.
:-))

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I went out of my way to come here based on stuff I had read and don't understand the hype at all. I had a spinach pizza (not what I ordered) and a margherita and the toppings on both were seriously under-flavoured. Two sad pieces of basil on the marg. Texture of the (thick) base was OK, but no pungent breadiness. I have had many more delicious pizzas across Italy and in London. not especially nice to sit inside. At least it's super cheap. Formula 1 pizza a block down the street looked a lot more fun

1  Thank kdawg74
fudor, Proprietario at Farine la pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

I've already replied to you on Google+.
You are a total incompetent about food: confuse spinach with chicory.
You are boring.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This place has the best Pizza in Rome. Not a small claim to make. They are specialist Pizza makers and have kept it simple. We tried a few small pizzas. All great. The Margherita was the best. We were the only non-locals and it was full. Book to get a good table outside. This is not a smart tourist place. Just a taste of real suburban Rome. No airs and graces!

2  Thank richardgC649SN

Been to Farine la pizza? Share your experiences!