“So yummy!”

Sublime
Ranked #275 of 866 Dessert in Rome
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Neighbourhood: Vatican / Borgo
Description: Since 2003, the best ice cream in the heart of Rome, a few steps from the Vatican and Castel Sant'Angelo. High quality raw materials, fresh seasonal ingredients and no preservatives, chemical additives, artificial flavors and coloring, guarantee a healthy and delicious ice cream in compliance with the seasons, nature and tradition. Discover all our tastes, yogurt, ices, milkshakes, smoothies, juices and centrifuges!
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Of all the gelato we ate in Rome...and we ate A LOT...my favorite was Le Big Dark from Sublime. I hope I am remembering the name correctly. It was the most amazing, creamy dark chocolate gelato. I’ve never tasted anything like it. Aside from that, the staff was friendly and the shop is adorable, on a small cobblestone street lined with lots of restaurants. Perfect for a stroll while eating the most delicious gelato.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Staff very friendly & welcoming ! Awesome line & lemon gelato!!! Awesome neighborhood too. Very inviting,Definitely a repeat visit ! 3euros for small cup. Nice spot to go to and enjoy the surroundings!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

There is a big variety of flavours. I tried more than six flavours and I enjoyed all of them. My favourite was the watermelon.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The ice creams are not good at all, the owner can’t be more rude. It’s a shame . A really cool street with nice places and nice people and this was by far the worst place we were in Rome ...

1  Thank FilipaGomes
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We tried a couple of their gelatos, and they were both terrific. Tasty and light. A great place in Borgo Pio