“A bit of Sicily in the center of Rome”
Review of Nobel - CLOSED

Nobel
Neighbourhood: Colonna
Neighbourhood: Colonna
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Though I thought I'd get a negative response from our hotel manager when I asked where I could find arancini or calzone fritta, I was pleasantly surprised to be directed to this small restaurant not far from Piazza di Spagna.
I'll be brief: need an Arancini fix? This is the place! Great for lunch including reasonably priced wines and a warm welcome from service staff. Wish I had more time in Rome so that we could have gone back for pizza alla Sicilia.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Told the pizza would be 5 minutes but waited 25 and then no pepperoni on the pepperoni pizza we ordered, hmmmmm do t think I will return here

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

Hubby and I stumbled across this place after completing a walking tour in Roma. The waiter was very polite and helpful. As soon as he saw us looking at the beer menu he said he would give a discount... I've never bartered beer prices before; but it was fun. We both ordered lasagna and split a chicken Caesar salad... EVERYTHING was made fresh to order... Even the croutons in our salad came out fresh and still warm. The lasagna was out of this world delicious. And there was no cover charge or a service charge. Our bill including the bartered beer came to €35... That's a steal considering the area. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Wendy D
Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

We dont know how is the food couse after 40 min of witing, we went very angry.
They called us "crazy" :)

1  Thank tsury
Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

Although it's near piaza d' Espania the prices are normal and the food is good.
I definitely recommend it