“Thank you Mauro”

Ranked #712 of 13 885 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Campo Marzio
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I had heard great things about Stravinskij Bar but all I can say is that it exceeded my expectations. The cocktails were great but the setting and service is what stands out. Our server Mauro was fabulous, genuinely interested in making our experience unique and catered to our needs impeccably. Bravo! The courtyard in the hotel de Russie is a must when coming to Rome.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Such a pretty setting away from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. Set in a tranquil garden, the staff are attentive without being pushy. Amazing cocktail menu (expensive!) but enough delicious snacks to make you forgo dinner! Highly recommended for a special, leisurely evening with friends. We went for a quick drink and stayed for 3 hours!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Combine a beautiful courtyard, an excellent bar and cocktail menu, with outstanding Italian food and you have a winner: Stravinskij bar. Highly recommend for a drink or for dinner or for both. I doubt you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Very good choice for a break during the afternoon. They have many options to snack and drink at a charming ambiance.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We didn’t have time to pay a relaxing visit to the bar, it was more of a stop on the go, but in the half hour we were there I had time to appreciate this place. It’s classy, elegant and simple at the same time. The inside space where we sat had an artistic touch to it. It’s done in a brown and grey color scheme. I particularly loved the white marble statue (female figure) next to the entrance. The outside area had a comfortable looking setting with outdoor heaters and umbrellas. Framed with the hotel buildings on three sides and in combination of pink and green the terrace has quite a picturesque view. Lovely. The bartenders are polished and very professional. I really liked the pecans that they brought as one of the snacks for my beer, and when I was finishing the last one, the waiter already had it replaced with a new snack bowl. Very attentive. Too bad we had to run))). Drinks on the menu are pricy (between €20-30) but I used to live in New York so for such an establishment I consider it normal and totally expected. Next time will be back for a proper cocktail.

ManagementDept, Direttore at Stravinskij Bar - Hotel De Russie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear KatrinaMolini,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a positive comment about the Stravinskij Bar.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the bar with its interior, as well as the service.
I would be happy to have the chance to welcome you for a cocktail at Stravinskij Bar soon.

Best regards,