“WOW WOW WOW”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Top of the line Italian food, if you plan on visiting the Vatican, save some time for a spectacular lunch or dinner here. I had the pasta a l’amatriciana, which is a tomato sauce base and some sautéed bacon. It was honestly out of this world and is best meal I’ve had in Italy so far. My boyfriend had the cacio e pepe and it was also very good! Enjoy!

Write a ReviewReviews (4 288)

23 - 27 of 4 288 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I got a recommendation from a friend, and we were not disappointed. The Strozzapreti was amazing, it was very special to also watch the ladies especially prepare the pasta in front of you whilst you eat. The bacon pieces were crispy and loved every bite. Highly recommend if you get the chance.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant was a 2 minute walk from our rented apartment and became our go to. Amazing traditional roman food, fresh pasta made in house, great atmosphere - perfect for people watching around Campo di Fiori. Personally favorite was the tagliolini ragu - wish I was back there now !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been travelling all over Italy and this gem is the best . The gnocchi is amazing and well worth the trip to this place . Be prepared cause the food is so good the place is popular so you may have to wait bit not for long . Simply delicious .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing handmade fresh pasta. You can see the staff rolling pasta. I ordered the fettuccine with tomato bacon cheese sauce, perfection!

Been to Osteria da Fortunata? Share your experiences!