“Don’t bother going elsewhere ”

I Dolci Di Nonna Vincenza
Ranked #105 of 808 Dessert in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: Sweets and liqueors of the Sicilian genuine tradition maked with passion and love
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is lovely. Great pastries. Delicious coffee. Tried other places people raved about but we could never see what they saw - this place is the nazz.

Valeria M, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at I Dolci Di Nonna Vincenza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks! Making our customers happy, makes us happy too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in Rome for four days, we visited
I Dolci di Nonna Vincenza four times. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The expresso and macchiato are spot on and the pastries are divine. We visited this shop a little over two years ago and remembered it fondly. Knowing my husband would be picking me up at the airport back home in the states during a blizzard I picked him up a large cannoli, he was so happy to have a little of Rome on that snowy night.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

in one week stay in Rome, we visit this place 3 times to eat the delicious cannoli, first time we taste all flavours but in the next 2 visits we ordered the classic flavour of cannoli. I don't know if it is the best cannoli in whole Rome,but from what I ate I really like it and I found it tasteful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly little place for a stop for coffee and cake, staff were very friendly, wonderful coffee and bake goods. Nic place to stop

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I had a b-day cake there and it was great. They have a very good products but the staff is seems to be very bored. I didn't like that. But I came back for the quality of products.