All reviews pastries within walking distance breakfast room shuttle service air conditioning by foot visit to rome pantheon balcony keys sites
Reviewed 13 April 2018

The shame is I caught a peek inside another room, and if we'd been put in something that actually fit us, it would've been nice. The manager is very nice, they have a little breakfast and a sweet evening drinks/snacks setting. But they put 5 adult-sized people in an average-sized room, a hot, teeny tiny room and 1 small bath. That is literally it--the hall isn't even lg. enough for overflow bags or a table for keys or a hook for coats. 3-person MAX. And the "Pantheon View" is attached. Like I said, if the name were changed and you get a room that fits more than pixies, it's probably a great place. It is a great location. Ooooh, hopefully this was an anomaly, but the room to deposit luggage before check-in time smelled VERY STRONG of a dead rat.

Room Tip: Ask for square footage, and just know that there's no common area.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ArtorBust
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Third time here, this time with friends. And every time in a different room! I guess one more room to test?

Location is superb, beautiful rooms - balconies great “bonus”. Linda and others really make feel welcome every time. Good breakfast, happy hour wine&snacks a nice treat!

For me the only place to stay when in Rome.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank markopollanen
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I met a long distance friend from London for 2 nights in Rome. We arranged for a shuttle to pick us up from the airport, which was waiting for us upon arrival. My luggage did not show up and I was worried that the shuttle would leave us because it took quite some time to sort out that matter with Lost & Found. Nevertheless, the driver was waiting for us outside of the gate. Shuttle service to FCO is $50. The owner of the B&B was very gentle and welcoming. She gave us information on locations to shop and eat and also provided us with a map. She showed us the room we were staying in, which had a nice balcony and chandelier, tho it was a bit chilly to enjoy during this time of the year. Our stay was pleasant. The owner informed that the airline could also reach her to arrange to have my luggage delivered. She was very helpful and patient with me calling to check on the delivery throughout my stay. My bags actually never came. All in all, the stay was pleasant, clean, and accommodating. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Breakfast area is small, but trays are provided to eat in room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
PantheonView, Direttore at Pantheon View Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your good review, I am glad you enjoyed your staying with us.

looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

A lovely B&B in the centre of Rome, right on the door step of the Pantheon. A lot of restaurants near by. In walking distance to all tourists sites: 20 minutes to the Colosseum and Roman Forum, 25 minutes the other direction to the Vatican. It is situated on the top floor (3rd floor) and has a lift. Our room was perfect for the two of us. Television only in Italian, and wifi is very weak, but we did not need these during our stay. Staff are lovely, but only there in the morning and between 5-7pm. Breakfast food was continental and again fitted our needs perfectly. The view of the Pantheon is over rooftops

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Zoe,
thank you for your good review, I am glad you enjoyed your staying with us.

Your opinion is very important for us, we will take care of all of your suggestions

Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Hotel is very close to pantheon, you can see a small part of the pantheon from the hotel room, location is awesome. Room is small with a really nice pateo, bathroom is also nice. The room had two aircons, but they didn't really help at all and we kept them off, so the room was cold which was not so nice. Bed mattres and pillows was not nice for me, maybe someone else feel differently. Breakfast is very good but only two tables so if there is more people it could be a probblem but it didn't affect us at all. Hotel staff is very nice and polite. Room is clean and cared for which is nice.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fanie W

Dear Fanie,
thank you for your good review, I am glad you enjoyed your staying with us.

Looking forward to see you again.