“An ideal apartment to experience life in the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
JEG153440...
Blanefield, United Kingdom
“An ideal apartment to experience life in the heart of Rome”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

We spent a perfect 4 days in Boschetto Cove. The apartment is very clean and well- designed to make use of the space, as is shown in the web pictures. It has an ideal location, being within walking distance of most of the main sites and in an area with plenty of restaurants and food shops. Marida was very kind and efficient throughout the booking process and was waiting on the doorstep to show us around on arrival. This was a good value way to enjoy this beautiful city and we hope to return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the personal service
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Oct 2013
Dear Guest,
Your opinion is very important for us and I do find it extremely rewarding to read about your satisfaction and pleasant experience with our accomodation, and most importantly, staff. Thank you for appreciating our convenient location.
Hopefully, we will have a chance to welcome you again in the near future.
Kind Regards,
Copenhagen
Reviewed 23 October 2013 for a stay in July 2013

23 Oct 2013
Dear Ulrikke,

Thank you for choosing our accommodation for your stay in our Eternal City. What I am even more grateful for is that you have decided to share your sincere opinion with us and the users.

Thanks to your suggestion, I am pleased to inform that the apartment has been provided with additional light to offer much more comfort and far better experience.
I look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Yours sincerely,
New York
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
14 Oct 2013
Dearest, Thank you for having chosen BOSCHETTO COVE for your stay in Rome and for taking the time to write your flattering review.
I’m very happy that you have appreciated our location which combines easy access to history and to all the services, restaurants, bars.
I hope to host you once again, whenever you will find yourself in the Eternal City.
Best regards,
Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
13 Sep 2013
Dear Scherrie, I do thank you for your amazing words describing the stunning location, listing the apartment's amenities and also referring to me and my service. I do love my job and I am really happy you felt all of this.
Looking forward to meeting you once again in the Eternal City.
Best wishes,
dodgowan
“Central and amazing flat with a surprising amount of room”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in April 2012

A bit of a late review but we were looking at holidays and were reminded that we had never got round to review the apartment. I have to say we thought it was amazing. The flat isn't massive but it's got plenty of space for two people and all their luggage. The kitchen is fully equipped and the flat is very clean. Free wi-fi is also a big plus.

The best feature of the flat is the location. It's 3 mins from a subway station and its within 10 mins of the Colosseum! We hardly had to use public transport because we were within walking distance of most of the big sites but it's off the beaten track so the street outside isn't too busy. Some of the restaurants along the street are very nice and there is a small supermarket up the street to get supplies.

Our greeting when we got to the flat was great and the directions of the local amenities were pointed out to us.

If we are ever in Rome again (and we will be!), we will be staying here again if it's available! Loved every moment here!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the kitchen.
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing