“Our favourite spot in Rome”
Review of Tempio Bar

Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: Outdoor terrace
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend can not recommend this place enough. The staff are warm, friendly, and go the extra mile to ensure that your time there is enjoyable. The food is lovely, there’s a wide range of drinks, barely any waiting time, and staff are always attentive to your needs. The owner recognised my boyfriend from his visit two years prior, and on our multiple visits to them over a few days we had such a lovely welcome! The view is the icing on the cake - opposite The Pantheon. Please go along for a drink and support the amazing staff there, we guarantee that they’ll put a smile on your face!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We found this place cheaper than the other restaurants surrounding the Pantheon but it also had great shade and those fans with the cool mist-winners on such hot Roman days. Food is average, but service is swift and business like so I don’t have the same complaints about this place as other places in Rome. The eggplant parmigiana we ate on our first visit was worth 5 stars, but the soup I ate today was just adequate, and both the salad and panini my partner ate were both basic. My bug bear is getting charged 2 euro extra for stale bread with your soup-they love to do that in Italy but it’s basically the same consistency as a house brick! Cans of coke are 5 euro which is where the cover charge is absorbed and of course, in aforementioned bread rort of 2018. It is a convenient place to absorb the magic of the Pantheon but stick to drinks and snacks.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

What can I say....
Well this cafe couldn't of been in a more perfect prime location. Directly opposite The Pantheon. This was my favourite location of our holiday. The view opposite us was outstanding, historic and mesmerising.
Food was basic but lovely. I had the tuna salad, my mum had a sandwich and my daughter enjoyed the spaghetti bolognese. We had drinks too and the bill was reasonable. Wish I owned this place haha!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

On a recent trip to Rome, our hotel was located close to the Pantheon. We found ourselves in this Piazza many times and stopped for drinks/snacks at this bar a couple of times. This is a great place to take a break for a coffee, beer, sandwich. You just grab an open table and the wait staff does the rest. It is fun to sit and watch people come and go for a visit to the Pantheon while enjoying your favorite beverage. We didn't have a meal so I can't comment on that. Remember that the table is yours for as long as you want, so relax and enjoy

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

A great view on a sunny day over the Piazza Della Rotunda. Quick and friendly service. Good menu as well.

Been to Tempio Bar? Share your experiences!