“Great apartment and very helpful owner”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment private patio with romantic garden
Building view from the square, apartment behind the P sign Nearby Vatican St. Peter's Cathedral (10 min walking distance)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Apartment private patio with romantic garden
Building view from the square, apartment behind the P sign
Nearby Vatican St. Peter's Cathedral (10 min walking distance)
Beautiful marble floor in the entrance room and view of the living room
Confortable sofa area
Living with dining room table
Particular: Turkish pottery
Bathroom full layout view
Bathroom minimal design
Shower with mosaics and LED light
Main bedroom particular design
Queen size bed with LED lights
LED night stand & private garden view
Console mirror reflecting RGB LED lamps
Queen double bed sofa
Kitchen and bedroom entrance view
Kitchen view
Vatican Sistina Chapel at 10 min. walking distance
Vatican Museums stairs only 1/2 mile from the apartment
Vatican Museums inside
Vatican view from Tevere river
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
silver555
Gibraltar
“Great apartment and very helpful owner”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Me and my husband were here for a 5 days and it was just perfect. The apartment was clean and the owner was extremely helpful prior to arrival. Arranged the Fiumicino airport transfers on line, by pre-booking on the internet with Shuttle Express, cost 30 Euro for 2 people, follow the link:
Met by an Italian lady Caterina, who by the way doesn`t speak a word of English, but we managed. The apartment is close to the Vatican and almost everything thing else is very easy to get too, the Metro station (Cipro) is 5 min walk away, red line A takes you to the center of attractions. Joe emailed us some information about lots of different restaurants to go to and where to do the best shopping. The Carrefour supermarket is very close, try the walnut bread, and get the parmezan cheese, has totally different taste, so fresh. We also went to the restaurant/bar that is located on the way to the Metro Cipro, opened only lunch time, very cheap and tasty, and the food is very traditional Italian. The Wi-Fi is fast.I will for sure go back one day, hopefully very soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Jun 2014
Thank you being my guest, I've appreciated your comments, you were so kind. The only pity was we couldn't meet, but we might manage next time if you get the chance to visit Sicily staying at my house there!
Cheers and a special "arrivederci"

huffy1
CLT
“Great value and convenience, big city neighborhood, clean Joe very helpful via text/phone/email”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Apt came with ALL essentials except maybe (as everywhere in Europe) bath washcloths. This was Among the top 4 "best values" for a family of 4 or less, that I could find after 2 days of researching Rome. I chose this one because of Joe/Giuseppe's attentive, prompt and courteous responses. Plenty of room especially compared to hotels. Front bedroom area can get a little noisy just take earplugs if you aren't a sound sleeper but all of the places that we stayed in Europe had noise even hotels. Quick WiFi.. Thank You, Joe for helping make our family visit to Rome Unforgettable and pleasant!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: convenience and value
Liked least: front room noise and shower pan water on floor sometimes ---caulk or drain.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Apr 2014
Thank you being my guest and for your comments. Even with some problems at arrival (looking only for lowest price doesn't beat experience and suggestions) we managed almost everything (forgot to tell to the lady about washcloths). I hope you might get the chance to visit Sicily staying at my house there.
Cheers

PA
Reviewed 20 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
20 Nov 2013
Hello Diana,
I wanna thank you for your kindness and your appreciation so now I wanna invite you to be my guest again for your next italian trip to my summer house down in the marvellous Sicily island (town of Pozzallo) or if you prefer up north where I normally live near Como lake. I'll be pleased to be your tour guide.
Ciao

Dubai
Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
12 Nov 2013
Hello there,
first thank you for all enthusiastic comments on my nest so I hope next time you'll come to our beautiful country, you'll might wanna try my other property down in the sunny Sicily islands, best period there for price/sun are April-June and Sept-Oct with peaceful and no crowded place to discover.
I'll be delighted to have you again as my guests.

Have my best regards

The owner

Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 30 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing