“I migliore gelati nelle mondo (The best ice cream in the world)”

Gelateria Cecere Antonietta
Ranked #48 of 869 Dessert in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends went to Rome for vacations and tried every “gelato” in every corner of Rome... the Antonietta Cecere’s “gelati artigianali” are the best in Italy...
We recommend “zabaione” and “nocciola”.
Every time I get back to Rome I’ll be there eating an ice cream at the Trevi Fountain.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Mediocre ice-cream. Nothing different than other thousands gelaterias in the neighborhood. Stood in front of a small advertising board in front of it for 1 minute, and the guy came from behind the counter to the street to tell me I could not stay in front of it, because I was blocking the view of his "great palace" of ice cream.
RUDE TO THE MAXIMUM. Needs to learn how to treat people. Tourists bring them money, don't wanna be treated like cattle.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for gelato based on a recommendation from our tour guide who lives in Rome. Wonderful gelato, and some of the best I've had in the city.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend wanted only u maquiato. But this is not the right name for the coffee we want. So they replace us one of them. But the still charged us for 3 coffee.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Despite being on the square with the Trevi fountain, this Gelateria serves really nice Gelato in a friendly and helpful manner and is also very good value for money. Furthermore, it also offers sanctuary from the mayhem of the Trevi square (all the more reason to go)!

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Gelateria Cecere Antonietta? Share your experiences!