“Yum! Yum! YUM!”
Review of Enoteca Barberini

Enoteca Barberini
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Enoteca Barberini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 867 of 13 551 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$14 - US$41
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband declared this the best mall we'd had during our visit to Rome, excluding the home cooked meal by our future in-laws. We just stumbled in walking up street from Trevi Fountain. The atmosphere was welcoming and friendly. Ordered the house white wine and it was brought out in the cutest cooling bag. It has a "clovey" taste. It was still delicious and went well with or meal. The hostess offered to replace it but I insisted it would be fine. Shortly, our server brought us two glasses of proseco on that house.
It didn't take long for it order amd it looked fantastic. My husband had thr oxtail stew. His first bite you can see he was in heaven. I had a pizza, wish I could remember the pronunciation. It was basically just plain deliciois! It has pears, honey, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
There were lots of places we could have selected, so glad we chose Enoteca Barberini Pizzeria Ristorante.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 185)

7 - 11 of 1 185 reviews

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Just stopped in for a beer, which turned into two as the staff were so pleasant and chatty. Wished we had more time as looking at the menu made our mouths water but we had to go sorry. Another time hopefully

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Very good food, pasta was amazing and the pizza was good too, service was fast. Definitely will come again.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch, express lunch options were a veal steak with white wine sauce or gnocchi in red sauce. We ordered one of each, both were delicious! Salad bar was included for the 10.50 euro per person. Recommend if you are passing nearby.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for lunch and the food especially the pasta was truly amazing. I would go as far as to say it's the best pasta we have ever tasted. A must if you are in the Barberini District of Rome.