“GREAT Location by the Spanish Steps”
other travellers have booked this property
I love red!
view of the living with sofa bed Good place for you to work if you wish, efficient Wifi
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
I love red!
view of the living with sofa bed
Good place for you to work if you wish, efficient Wifi
a very confortable queen size bed with a special matress
Very good night light if you want to read
A book shelf is under construction to share books all over the world
living and dining for you to relax
a large fully equipped kitchen where you enjoy your meals if you want to relax
my favourite room.. a large bathroom
Large bathroom with large shower
Once you enter and get your keys
view of the dining table for 4
hanger for your belongngs and umbrella ready, if needed... I hope not
Ready for a meal or a good breakfast
plenty of space for all your need
plenty of space for your belongings
even the washing machine... the sun will dry your clothes
All you beed to refresh is there, we care aobut my guests
washing machine and iron plus board....in case of need
a large kitchen to prepre your meals.... if you want to relax
View from window
View of the street
View from kitchen in the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
1Rockstar...
“GREAT Location by the Spanish Steps”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We booked Antonia’s apartment in September 2016, but had to cancel at the last minute as we had a family emergency in the states. We rebooked for a week in June 2018 and came back! The apartment was perfect for us. You can’t beat the location. Comfortable bed, large bathroom and living/dining area was amazing. I’m a real estate broker and need WiFi when I travel. It worked perfectly, I can’t wait to go back and we just arrived back in the states.

14 Jun 2018
Thank you Kristi for your feedback, glad finally you managed to come back to Rome. Now you know you gave. Home far your home :-) see you soon
Gary N
“Best Location: Walk to Everything”
Reviewed 10 June 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This lovely apartment was in the absolute best location, about a 5 minute walk to Spanish Steps. It was down one of the side streets where small shops and restaurants could also be found. From here we walked everywhere, to the Piazza del Popolo, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and even to the Colosseum (25 min) and the Vatican (25 min). So again, the location was excellent!

The apartment was very comfortable with 2 very quiet air conditioners that were great to switch on once we came home. We cooked for ourselves and the apartment had everything needed for cooking and washing up dishes. There was also a grocery store open 24 hours (!) located only a few doors down. The place was wonderfully clean and the bed sheets white and crisp.

Lucky us, we even had a chance to meet and have coffee with Antonia, the owner. It was a delight to get a chance to meet and get to know a "real Roman".

I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a comfortable stay in Rome. Great for families too.

11 Jun 2018
It has been a pleasure meeting you, so happy and also you enjoyed and liked the place. Thank you for all and hope to see you in the future
Wendy K
“Amazing! Amazing ! !”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Antonia's apartment was a home away from home. It is very spacious and the bed was beautifully comfortable. The location was perfect and we were able to walk to all the sights easily. We loved the buzz of the little street full of cafes and restaurants. The atmosphere was amazing. Antonia is a fabulous host. She goes out of her way to welcome her guests and the personal touch means a lot. Also she knows and loves Rome deeply and has lots of recommendations and suggestions for you to get the most out of your visit. We were very happy with the experience and would love to return one day. Thank you Antonia for making our stay so memorable.

26 Apr 2018
Thank you , it was perfect having the chance to meeting you and I am so happy when I see my guests deeply fond of my city. I keep a good memory of your Burti and do hope to see you again. Thank you for being so respectful if my place :-)
una t
Dublin, Ireland
“Spanish steps”
Reviewed 21 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Highly recommended all u can ask for surpassed our expectations and fantastic locaton it was a pleasure to stay here and would do so again

22 Apr 2018
Thank you for your review. I do really hope to see you again in the near future :-) take care and be happy
DrLinnyN
Los Angeles, California
“Spanish Steps Apartment ❤️”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This was our 3rd rental at this apt 1 block from the Spanish steps, it is in the best location in Rome! Antonia is a delight and the reason we keep coming back! The apartment is clean, with lovely kitchen, living room, wifi, phone, huge bathroom with large shower and bidet and washer machine! Comfy queen sized bed and sofa bed! You feel like a local heading off to explore the city each day! So many restaurants and shopping all at your steps! Can’t wait to return!

8 Mar 2018
Thank you again ❤️ It is always a pleasure having you, such a good and careful guests . I am really looking forward seeing you, next time in USA.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing