“Great host in Rome”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Andrew G
“Great host in Rome”
Reviewed 25 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Me and my wife had a great stay at David's apartment. Nice located, in quite safe neighborhood and not far from historical center. Situated close to bus, tram stations. So it's really easy to get at any place in Rome. David was very helpful from introducing us to his apartment, to description of neighborhood places: cafe, restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies and complete city guide of Rome attraction, with detailed information about how to get there. Weather became very hot in the middle of July. Apartment was a cold fresh remedy place after all discovering and walking around the Rome. Air conditioner save our lives :)). We spent a great time in Rome and David's apartment was a big good part of this experience.
Thank you for everything David!
Kind Regards Andrei and Chanel.

Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Oct 2015
Thank you very much for your review! The satisfaction of my Clients is very important to me and I am really pleased to hear such nice comments about the apartment, its functionalities and me. I hope to host you again...
Ciao,
kimj160
Sun Valley, Idaho
“A LITTLE SANCTUARY”
Reviewed 18 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed here with my 24 year old daughter for a week. We arrived sick and tired and David could not have been more helpful. We actually stayed at several VRBO's during our 2 month trip and David was the only owner to greet us personally and show concern for our discomfort. He even offered to go to the pharmacy, but that was not needed in the end. He is very accessible and speaks fluent English. The apartment itself is VERY comfortable and homey. English TV channels, great WIFI, highly usable kitchen and comfortable bed in a good size room. It is quiet, with a charming patio behind a locked gate. Grocery right around the corner (several, in fact) and the tram is also close. The tram does take you to the train station (1 stop) but, we preferred to walk as it is not far. A bottle of wine greeted us and that was a lovely touch. Rome is quite hectic and a nice, calm place to return to at the end of a long day was always welcome. We preferred being just a little out of the main tourist area and in addition you feel VERY safe here. Plus, David could not be more helpful if you need him.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
7 Oct 2015
Thanks for your kind words! indeed, I confirm how lucky I am in having people like you staying at my apartment! I need the neighbourhood to be appreciated by people that respect its authenticity, and make it less and less "for roman only". I hope that my small but coherent action against wild commercial interests will resonate around me and make the holiday-rental business a way to change this trend. Come back soon
Morgan_an...
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Home Away from Home!”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My husband and I visited Italy in June 2015, and really enjoyed David's apartment in Rome. It was well stocked with anything and everything you could need for your vacation. He even had the kitchen stocked with the basics (spices, sugar, salt, pasta).

The apartment was very homey. David had movies, a great stereo system with CD's, washing machine, etc. (which was very nice after an exhausting day exploring the city). It also had a lovely little outdoor space with outdoor seating and BEAUTIFUL plants. He made every effort for his apartment to feel like home for his guests.

The apartment is in a residential area--where Romans really live! Not a touristy area. If you are a fan of "living like a local" while you travel, this is the place for you. It was just a short walk from grocery stores and local restaurants. It was nice not being surrounded by hundreds of other tourists and being able to experience the "real" Rome!

Trastevere is a great neighborhood to stay in--it's a very short train ride from all of the major attractions, but is quieter and more relaxed than the city center, with much better prices at restaurants.

Also, David speaks great English and was very quick to reply to any questions I had.

Overall, I would recommend this to everyone. It's a great place for the price.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was very well stocked with everything we needed.
Friends getaway
Ciao,
cassie e
“Perfect and charming”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

David was super helpful and accommodating. He even had a bottle of wine and some snacks waiting for us upon our arrival. He gave us detailed directions to all public transportation and told us what areas to visit while in Trastevere.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Everything was great!
Friends getaway People with pets
7 Oct 2015
thank you so much for your kind words! I feel very honoured of having gained such a primacy as best landlord. I really hope that this feeling will be shared by many other guests that will come to stay at my apartment in the future.I love having such nice people like you and please do come to visit us again soon. Warmest Regards David
Laura B
San Francisco, California, United States
“Fabulous, Comfortable, Convenient!”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

David was so sweet - he took the time to show me around the apartment and make sure I was settled in. It was a really nice touch. I also loved the fully stocked kitchen, where I made dinners thanks to the nearby grocery stores. I also loved the neat-o bathroom lighting!

Travelling group: Solo
16 Apr 2015
Dear Laura,
Thanks for your nice review. I am really glad to have hosted you. I really need more and more guests like you who really enjoy to live the city "as romans do" who appreciate the authenticity and genuinity of the area, which as you say its'so close to center but away from the torists hord.
Hopeto host you again soon.
Warmest Regards
David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing