“A wonderful end to our holiday!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Sue P
Muswellbrook, Australia
“A wonderful end to our holiday!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in October 2013

Our family had a wonderful stay as we came to the end of our overseas holiday. David was wonderful and gave great directions and advice about where to go and how to get there. The unit was well set up for our family of four, even having some movies/books for our down time. We would highly recommend staying at any of David's properties as they are of a very high standard and great locations. Sorry it has taken so long to write this David, but thank you for your hospitality and guidance, you made us feel very welcome and we came home relaxed after our month away. Sue, Neil, Mackenzie and Marcus.

7 Jan 2014
Dear Sue
Warmest regards, David
Russia
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

30 Dec 2013
Dear Katja
thank you so much for your kind words! I feel very honoured of having gained such a primacy as best landlord. I really hope that this feeling will be shared by many other guests that will come to stay at my apartment in the future.I love having such nice people like you and please do come to visit us again soon. Warmest Regards David
Canada
Reviewed 16 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

16 Nov 2013
Dear Thomas,
Thanks for your kind words! indeed, I confirm how lucky I am in having people like you staying at my apartment! I need the neighbourhood to be appreciated by people that respect its authenticity, and make it less and less "for roman only". I hope that my small but coherent action against wild commercial interests will resonate around me and make the holiday-rental business a way to change this trend. Come back soon!!!
china
Reviewed 22 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

22 Oct 2013
Dear Lily,
Thank you so much!!! it was great having you here!!! see you very soon!!!
David
USA
Reviewed 22 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

22 Oct 2013
Dear Sally Thank you very much for your review! The satisfaction of my Clients is very important to me and I am really pleased to hear such nice comments about the apartment, its functionalities and me. I hope to host you again... Warmest regards, David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing