“A great experience in the apartment, the local...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

San Francisco
“For Smokers”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Everything in the apartment smelled like stale cigarettes. Each morning, when we got dressed, my husband and I both felt like we smelled like a smoky dive bar. The owner puts a great deal of effort into making the place comfortable, which we certainly appreciated. It was listed as an apartment where smoking wasn't allowed, but there were ashtrays provided in the apartment. By the end of our stay, both of us had allergies which nearly instantly cleared up after we left. If you're a smoker, this is the place for you. It's otherwise fairly clean, other than a weird issue with shower drainage. There's a laundry machine and dryer rack, a stocked kitchen, and wifi. If you're not a smoker, however, book elsewhere.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The neighborhood
Liked least: Falsely advertised as a non-smoking apartment
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
15 Oct 2013
Dear Liat,

Unfortunately it is very hard to control if people smoke in the apartment. The smoking is allowed only in the garden and the ashtrays are for that use. It's bizarre to read this review while you never notify or mentioned me although we met and you had my phone number and mail.
In the light of the unreal criticism of your review considering I am very lucky with the guests I had in the past and I could have rented to the many others who inquired I wish I would have not accepted your booking.
Regards
Campbell River
Reviewed 14 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

14 Sep 2013
Dear Ed,
thank you very much for you kind words! It was a great pleasure to host you in my lovely apartment and I look forward to more of such occasions. All the best to you and you wonderful family. Arrivederci!!!!
Russia
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
28 Jun 2013
Dear Laryssa,

Thank you so much!!! it was great having you here!!! see you very soon!!!
australia
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
14 Jun 2013
Dear Vanessa,
thank you so much for your kind words! I feel very honoured of having gained such a primacy as best landlord. I really hope that this feeling will be shared by many other guests that will come to stay at my apartment in the future.I love having such nice people like you and please do come to visit us again soon. Warmest Regards David
Dublin
Reviewed 14 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
14 May 2013
Dear Bebhin,
Thanks for your review, it' s been good to meet you and have you.
The apartment is conveniently located 15 minutes tram ride to historic center (as you pointed out in your review ) which exactly reflects what's advertised. The apartment position can be easly found on the tripadvisor map too. Many tourists like to be so close to center while being away from the touristic horde as my apartment is and consider it a very positive point. Hope you also enjoyed sleeping in a memory foam materass and appreciated the fact I don't ask for a security deposit :-)
Hope to have you back at some point.
Ciao from Rome and David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;