Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$247
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$320/night.

US$292
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$405/night.

US$252
  • Pool
Condotti Hotel(Rome)
US$102
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$2 058
US$434
  • Pool
US$177
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Residenza Argentina(Rome)
US$814
US$202
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$1 177
  • Restaurant
All reviewsa bit tiredcleaned every daymin walktermini stationfiumicino airportcontinental stylequiet areabasic hotelperfect locationmini barroom was spaciousbeautiful citymerulanacolosseohopbuses
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the Hotel Edera while I was discovering Rome in my short trip. The hotel was very easy to reach from the Termini Station around 5 min taxi ride. From outside maybe the building was a bit tired but the room was clean and nice. I value that my room was cleaned every day and also the colleagues were friendly and professional. Breakfast was limited but enough. To be honest I didn’t set high expectations but I was very satisfied with my stay. The location was perfect. It was just around 6 minutes walk from beautiful Colosseo. The park was also great place for running. There were also two metro stations very near. I would definitely return and I would stay at Hotel Edera again. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is exactly 5 minutes walk away Colloseo, so great location.
But other than this, there is nothing special about hotel.
Rooms are old and needs refurbishing. Electric sockets in my room was either broken or was not working.
Breakfast is not upto standards, even bread and crossaint was not fresh.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Nadia_Plama, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Edera, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thanks for your kind opinion, we are sorry that you didn't like our continental breakfast that consists in 2-3 types of ham and cheese, eggs, salad, cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit, bread, butter, jam, croissants, cakes, juices, etc. and hot beverages. Our croissants and bread arrive everyday from the best bakery in the area, we will check what happened and will do our best to improve the service and assure our customer satisfaction in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This was our third time and it has gone down in my estimation. Our first room was smelly, dirty shower, no hot water and the response was a shrug and speak to the manager in the morning. So we did, and he shrugged and said speak to the cleaner, who moved us into a better room.
But the wallpaper is peeling, the electrics are shaky ( I have photos!) and it is a real shame for a Merulana is a booming up coming part of Rome.

I ll look elsewhere next year!

Room Tip: Top floor brighter?
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your review, we are sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay, we will do our best to improve the maintenance and the staff's behavior and we hope to host you again next year.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here during our overnight layover in Rome. The location was great, in a quiet area close to the Coliseum. Our flight was at 6:15 the next morning so we had to leave super early (4:15). The front desk opened up breakfast early for us so we could take some food on our way to the airport. Grazi, Hotel Edera, for making our brief time in Rome a pleasure!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

This hotel is not worthy "grade 3”.

Extremely impolite night concierge the night between April 12th – 13th! We arrived late and the air-condition didn’t work in two of the rooms due to bad batteries in the remote control. The concierge couldn’t care less and recommended us to change hotels at 2 AM!?

We were five people and we all had five very different rooms, all with disadvantages. My room (#40) had a terrible smell from the bathroom drain. Not very nice. No air-condition and no hot water the first night, but the room is silent since it has no neighbors.

The breakfast was "nothing to write home about". How can bread be that dry?! And still no toaster...

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Nadia_Plama, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Edera, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear FruSvahn, thanks for your review that will help us to improve the service. We confirm that we fully correspond to the 3 stars local standard. We will do our best to avoid issues like the one you described in the future. There is no toaster because we offer a continental breakfast which means cold buffet and hot beverages. We offer 2-3 types of ham and cheese, eggs, cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit, bread, butter, jam, croissants, cakes, juices, etc. and hot beverages