“THE BEST FLAT IN ROME”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A unique feature ..The uncomparable jacuzzi
A nice Breakfgast in the patio!
The entrance
Studio overview
Tv corner
Lunch is ready !
The murphy bed opened
The bed
A romantic dinner
The room
The Kitchen with microwave, gas stove and  fridge
Kitchen overview
The washing machine
The outdoor patio
The patio
A unique feature ..water filling the Jacuzzi
The double sinks are a nice feature of this bathroom
The fantastic SPA
The Jacuzzi
A unique feature ..a gorgeous Bathroom wit shower and Jacuzzi
Bathroom overview
Toilet and bidet
The entrance ..Welcome Home !
The Murphybed
Room overview
Mirror...Mirror on the wal ....
Room overview
The magic ...of the murphybed
A breakfast on the patio...
Table & TV
Table &TV
A charming area to enjoy the outdoors
The  Flowered Bouganville
Theflowered bouganville
The shower
A close-up shot of the tub
A close up of the sink
The toilet and the bidet
Kitchen view
The kitchen... ready to be used!
Hey I'm here too!! ..said the washing machine
apartment layout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Krzysztof...
Berlin, Germany
“THE BEST FLAT IN ROME”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

It was great !!! David ist the best host ever and explained us everything. Jacuzzi is wonderfull !!!! It is very easy to get from this flat anywhere in Rom !!! We recomend this place very, very much :) Best regards Kris and Deborah

3 Jan 2016
Dear Krzysztof & Deborah,
Thanks for your kind words! indeed, I confirm how lucky I am in having people like you staying at my apartment! I need the neighbourhood to be appreciated by people that respect its authenticity, and make it less and less "for roman only". I hope that my small but coherent action against wild commercial interests will resonate around me and make the holiday-rental business a way to change this trend. Come back soon
V4022TGsa...
Staten Island, New York
“Fantastic Apartment”
Reviewed 11 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I booked this apartment and was I glad I did! Even though it is small it is perfect for a stay in Rome. The neighborhood is quiet and lovely and away from the craziness of the city center but not too far at all. About a 15 minute tram ride away to some of the major sights like the Trevi Fountain etc. Riding the tram with the locals was fun and you don't feel like a tourist. It was really fun. David was lovely and incredibly helpful and the bed was extremely comfortable, even my husband who is 6'3" was super comfortable. The spa tub was heaven! This is the place to stay if you want to feel like a true Roman not a tourist. We stayed in the first night watched DVD's which were available and truly felt like we were home. We also had a lovely dinner at C'era Una Volta which was on the list David recommended. He had recommended another place (Momo Republic) but as we had to catch an early flight we went to C'era which is about a 5-7 minute walk away. This a true Roman neighborhood with a fresh produce market around the corner, bank etc all within walking distance. I cannot say enough about how kind David was even to the point of accommodating my mistakes :) He even arranged for a car service for us to pick us up at 4am to go to the airport. We will definitely book this apartment again when we return to Rome next year. I also loved his dog! Thank you David for a lovely time and for sharing your home with us.

12 Dec 2015
Dear Sarah,
Thanks for your great review. I am glad you have enjoyed the " live like a Roman " vacation and i giorni to have more and more guests like you who enjoy the authenticity and genuinity of the area . Hope to have you again soon ! David
Annastasi...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

David was very helpful and welcoming. He gave us a thorough explanation of how everything worked in his apartment and we had no problems. The apartment is in a great location in between Trastevere and central Rome with regular transport links. Prior to our arrival David sent me in depth directions of how to get to his apartment from the airport and gave us recommendations of places to eat, pharmacy's etc in the area & details of how to get to some of the main attractions. Very friendly guy & the jacuzzi bath was lovely.

Liked best: The Jacuzzi Bath
Friends getaway Older travelers
3 Dec 2015
Thanks Anna for your lovely review .
It's been good to host you and I am really happy you liked the " live like a local " vacation style and happy you have enjoyed being part of the neighborhood in a genuine and authentic area so close to attraction but away from the tourists hord .
Hope to have you again
Best
Miran66
The Netherlands
“very nice stay!”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We had a great time! David is very nice and helpfull. The appartment is nice and clean, everything you need is present. There are 2 x 2 person beds. which are good. The jaccuzi is great! You get your own key to come in.
There is a little outsite, very nice, except there's no sun because it is the north site,
It's 5 min. walk to the tram, and you're in the city in 15 min by tram, so can go everywhere you want.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: your own place and the jaccuzi
Liked least: evertyhing was good
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with pets
7 Oct 2015
Dear Miranda,
Thanks for your nice review. I am really glad to have hosted you. I really need more and more guests like you who really enjoy to live the city "as romans do" who appreciate the authenticity and genuinity of the area, which as you say its'so close to center but away from the torists hord.
Hopeto host you again soon.
Warmest Regards
Kyle F
“Secure, close proximity to public transport and clean apartment.”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

David is an excellent host and very easy to coordinate with. Upon arrival, my wife and
I felt welcomed and David had goodies waiting for us. He did a full rundown of the apartment. He showed us how to properly use everything and detailed instructions on how to get around Rome and the neighborhood. We both felt safe, within close proximity to transit system and cleanliness. Highly recommend and would book with David again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The proximity to train station, safety, cleanliness and host
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
7 Oct 2015
Thanks for your nice review. I am really glad to have hosted you and your husband. I really need more and more guests like you who really enjoy to live the city "as romans do" who appreciate the authenticity and genuinity of the area, which as you say its'so close to center but away from the torists hord.
Hopeto host you again soon.
Warmest Regards
David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing