“Very clean and convenient located apartment”
A nice Breakfgast in the patio! The entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A unique feature ..The uncomparable jacuzzi
A nice Breakfgast in the patio!
The entrance
Studio overview
Tv corner
Lunch is ready !
The murphy bed opened
The bed
A romantic dinner
The room
The Kitchen with microwave, gas stove and  fridge
Kitchen overview
The washing machine
The outdoor patio
The patio
A unique feature ..water filling the Jacuzzi
The double sinks are a nice feature of this bathroom
The fantastic SPA
The Jacuzzi
A unique feature ..a gorgeous Bathroom wit shower and Jacuzzi
Bathroom overview
Toilet and bidet
The entrance ..Welcome Home !
The Murphybed
Room overview
Mirror...Mirror on the wal ....
Room overview
The magic ...of the murphybed
A breakfast on the patio...
Table & TV
Table &TV
A charming area to enjoy the outdoors
The  Flowered Bouganville
Theflowered bouganville
The shower
A close-up shot of the tub
A close up of the sink
The toilet and the bidet
Kitchen view
The kitchen... ready to be used!
Hey I'm here too!! ..said the washing machine
apartment layout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ljb1974
hamilton
“Very clean and convenient located apartment”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Great apartment, near transportation that was a short trip to all attractions. Apartment is clean and furnished with all necessities. David was timely, friendly, polite and very thorough in explaining all about the apartment. What we found MOST HELPFUL was his detailed list of instructions on how to get to each attraction from the apartment, right down to the platform to take at the train station. This proved invaluable to us and saved us a lot of time and stress. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone staying in Rome.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 May 2014
Dear Lisa & Salvatrice,
Thanks for your review! It's been a pleasure having the chance to meet you and host you.
Indeed it's a great spot of the city very close to attractions but away from the hustle bustle of the tourist horde and it's great when tourists like you appreciate it.
Hope to have you back sometimes.
Best
David
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
21 May 2014
Thanks for your kind words! indeed, I confirm how lucky I am in having people like you staying at my apartment! I need the neighbourhood to be appreciated by people that respect its authenticity, and make it less and less "for roman only". I hope that my small but coherent action against wild commercial interests will resonate around me and make the holiday-rental business a way to change this trend. Come back soon!!!
Germany
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

21 May 2014
Thank you very much for your review! The satisfaction of my Clients is very important to me and I am really pleased to hear such nice comments about the apartment, its functionalities and me. I hope to host you again...
Warmest regards, David
Reviewed 6 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

6 Apr 2014
Dear Karl,
thank you so much for your kind words! I feel very honoured of having gained such a primacy as best landlord. I really hope that this feeling will be shared by many other guests that will come to stay at my apartment in the future.I love having such nice people like you and please do come to visit us again soon. Warmest Regards David
Reviewed 6 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check-in / front desk
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
6 Apr 2014
Dear Deanna,
how nice of you to leave such a positive comment about your stay at my apartment. I am happy that you had great time! Thanks again for choosing my services, I look forward to having you back one day!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing