“Fantastic little trattoria”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Description: trastevere
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We found this by accident by simply walking around trastevere and what attlee gem. Really friendly, the food was superb and was really surprised on the price. We had 2 pasta dishes and a litre of house white €28. There are a lot of restaurants around that area and we picked this one. All I can say is we would definitely go again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner in this Trattoria. The best cannelloni I’ve ever tried! My sister loved lasagna. We even came back here for the second time. Everything was fresh, directly from the oven. We also ordered bruschetta. It was soooo simple, but delicious! Literally the best bruschetta in my life. We loved service, place, kitchen. There are always people in the trattoria, but no crowd, so no noise. This is very important for me. Also the place where this trattoria is situated is kinda hidden, so it’s very calm outside. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

A huge mistake going in here... The antipasti was okay, but nothing spectacular. The pizza which had mushroom on it was swimming in liquid which meant it was totally soggy. Even my local UK pizza takeaway does it better! Perhaps it was the chef's first day to make a pizza? I don't know. The worst part was however the service... The waiter was brilliant with the Italian family group next to us, but we hardly got any of his time. The contrast was what really made me upset. With them he couldn't do enough. We were however treated really poorly... if I had known more Italian I'd have asked for the manager! I ordered a beer and an hour later it hadn't arrived. We had to flag him down for menus and to order and to pay. He never asked if we were okay, or if we needed anything. I had to eventually go stand at the front to get my bill to leave. What a disappointment. I did complain and had a somewhat aggressive apology thrown my way (by the waiter and some guy in the back), but the damage was done. Give this one a miss....

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The food is ok but they forgot us and kept us waiting 1:30 hour and then didn’t apologize. I don’t think that the service will improve so don’t go

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I had a very bad experiencie. More than an hour for two pizzas and half and hour more for an spaguetti for my daughter. I had to go myself to the kitchen for it and when it arrived it was imposible to eat as it was very salted. I dont recommend it

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to La Villetta? Share your experiences!