I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights during my visit to Rome. Its a decent hotel.
- Comfortable and Clean rooms
- Good A/C in the room, as Rome was very hot during our visit
- Hotel Staff was helpful
- Location is good, near to the bus stop (150 m)
- Tough there is bus stop near by, the Bus frequency is not great, especially during the night
- Metro station is really far, so bus is the only medium to commute
- Breakfast was very average
I'll recommend the hotel only for its good rooms.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included