“exceptional food and excellent Service”
Review of Krishna 13

Krishna 13
Ranked #535 of 14 092 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$5 - US$38
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Description: Famous signature dishes from all over India, carefully selected for you...The freshness and the quality of the ingredients make each and every flavor work together to create wonderful and authentic Indian dishes. These are an expression of the care & passion that our chefs and our team have for the craft of pure Indian cooking and hospitality, typical of India which is just an extension of our home. 'Krishna 13' adds one special ingredient just for you....LOVE. Synonymous with the romantic city of Rome. Your dining experience here will linger in your mind and tantalize your senses!!! We look forward to the pleasure of serving you in our very own Indian style to stimulate every sense during your dining experience with us !!!!
Reviewed 2 November 2018

I wanted to eat seafood fried Prawn Masala, and surprisingly my wish was granted by the chef abd the Owner of the restaurant, Just great food just like in India and generous hospitality .. highly recommended in the entire Rome, I heard they have opened a New Restaurant called Bobbay Blues in , Via Del Pié Di Marmo 36
Rome, Italy . check it out ... you wont regret .

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 980)

11 - 15 of 1 980 reviews

Reviewed 24 October 2018

This restaurant will be on my list and would highly recommend any of my friends and family members who visit Rome. They had authentic taste and staff working there are cool, calm and friendly persons. The ambiance was good. I went with my family members of 4 people and we all loved the food. All food items were of economical price.

Best regards
Ragu

1  Thank Ragunanth V
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Awesome food and reasonable price speciality is batter chicken.place is clean and manager is very nice.mr vicky!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Food was good and considering its a tourist palace its not very spicy.interiors are good and items offered were expensive.highly recommended

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Food was good, nice ambience and good hospitality.
But beware, they charge you 2 euros per person as cover and I have no clue why. When I asked why the waiter responded this is how it is here!

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Krishna 13? Share your experiences!