“Name change to Ti Amo?”

Ranked #10 667 of 13 428 Restaurants in Rome
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

At least that is the name on the window. Stopped in for breakfast thinking how could they screw up coffee and toast? This was the most disgusting food I have ever tasted. Chocolate croissant heated in the microwave- soggy and gross. Then a breakfast sandwich with gray mystery meat and cheese. Last but not least was what I believe to be Nutella on a tortilla, again in the microwave so it's tough and inedible. Total rip off.

Reviewed 24 January 2015

On the last day of a wonderful week in Rome, we were unfortunate enough to stop here for coffee. A huge mistake. We only wanted coffee but the owner tried very hard to sell us more. The drinks were awful - cold and weak. The bill for 4 drinks was €24.50. When we queried the high price he said it was for service. After paying and leaving the restaurant, the owner came chasing after us and told us he had given us €0.50 too much change. What a cheat. A horrid ending to a lovely week.

2  Thank Enjoying life daily
Reviewed 16 January 2015

Me and my fiancee had a lovely holiday in rome. When we first arrived we fancied some ice cream. As we were walking along the road to go see some of the sights we saw this place. I looked at the name of the shop and it seems as though they may have changed the name to 'TI AMO'. This man ran straight up to us and asked what we wanted. my fiancee got three small scoops of ice cream and i got two small scoops. Not in a cone but in a small paper pot. He then asked where i was from. I told him, and then i asked how much for the two ice creams. He then charged us 14 euros. The way i see it, is that he thought he could rip us off after he found out where we were from. This was THE ONLY place where we got ripped off, other then that everywere else was lovely. Just please dont go to this place.

Reviewed 27 September 2014 via mobile

Highway robbery for crappy crappy food. 57 euros for 2 glasses of wine, 1 piece of bruschetta, one caprese salad and a pizza. Crap.

Reviewed 6 February 2010

I was touring in Rome, Italy for 2 days. One the 1st day, I went to walk around the city and the must visit places such as Trevi Fountain, the Vittoriano Monument, Colosseo, etc. After a long walk in the city, I and my boyfriend went to a so-called a Ristorante, Pizzeria and a Bar for hot chocolates. In front of the window, there was BIG sign (HOT CHOCOLATE 2 EURO). We went in, and had a seat. We ordered the hot chocolate before we were sitting. Then, we headed to a table and sit. The waiters never warned us about the different prices of the drinks if seating and standing. The chocolate was 5Euro each + service charges of 13%. We were not very happy when we were paying the bills. We felt cheated :(. The place is at 135, Via del Traforo or click the link at google map at http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=135+Via++del+traforo&sll=41.902273,12.486481&sspn=0.000555,0.001321&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Via+del+Traforo,+135,+00187+Roma,+Lazio,+Italy&ll=41.902232,12.48624&spn=0.000555,0.001321&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=41.902369,12.486072&panoid=Z_jgCEPqy-cj2Frb7-KOEw&cbp=12,146.5,,0,5.01. The bar is at the corner as in google map, but the shop is different. In the receipt, the name of the place is written Bella Napoli.

2  Thank lfjtho009