“Ideal apartment in a convenient location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Trastevere neighborhood
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
MrChrisPo...
Pontypridd
“Ideal apartment in a convenient location”
Reviewed 29 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed at the apartment with my teenage daughter for 2 nights on a city break. We found the location was ideal literally around the corner from Trastevere Railway Station where you can get a direct train from the airport (8 Euros and very easy and convenient). It was also very close to the local tram which went into the historic city centre (1.50 Euro - it's the number 8).

The apartment is compact but has everything you could possibly want. Wifi was good and very reliable. Sat TV though very few English language stations. My daughter had the bedroom and I slept on the pull down bed which was large and comfortable. The kitchen was small but again had everything .... but we found eating out very reasonable indeed even in the heart of the tourist areas so did no cooking.

The accommodation was very clean indeed and I'd have no hesitation staying there again. The best reason for booking here though is the friendliness and hospitality of the owner (Gianmarco and his wife). They went out of their way to help and make themselves available without ever being intrusive. As we had a late evening flight on the day home they even looked after our luggage for us.

I would highly recommend staying here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hospitality and friendliness of the owners
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mary K
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Great location, exceptional service!”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We are currently staying at Gianmarco's place and loving the location, amenities and exceptional customer service from Gianmarco. The location is convenient to all public transportation as well as the Trastevere neighborhood, which is filled with great restaurants and shops. During our stay, the washing machine malfunctioned and Gianmarco made sure it was fixed pronto! We highly recommend if you like the feel of a home away from home to return to after a busy day exploring Rome.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sydney

person found this review helpful

Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 11 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing