All reviews no elevator annex building great location the blue room around the corner every morning breakfast in bed the main hotel breakfast is served spanish steps side street central location would definitely stay here again within walking distance good size gelato gelateria
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Everything about Trevi 41 was spot on. I was a bit spectacle at first because not everything on the internet is what they appear to be. This hotel is a little gem worth discovering. The location is great, near to just about all of the major attraction; the staff-hands down to those guys especially Tiger this young was awesome; the room I stayed in was the perfect size, it was clean and nicely designed. Overall this was a great hotel. Two thumbs up and 5stars.

Room Tip: My room was quite, the AC was great, the room was bright and inviting. I don't think you can go wrong here.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We loved this place. The staff were super friendly and accomodating having gone above and beyond to make our stay easy and enjoyable. Our room was good with a private balcony. The breakfast served to your room every morning at a time of your choice was perfect and arrived on the dot every time. Easy walking distance to lots of attractions, shopping and restaurants. Would highly recommend!

1  Thank ashlee2015
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed 3 nights in early June. Good location, 2 blocks from busy chaotic Trevi Fountain. Desk staff were great - friendly, helpful and engaging. Room average size, nicely decorated with comfortable bed. Bathroom has modern fixtures with very good shower head and water flow. Very clean throughout. Breakfast served in room with good options. No elevator, but staff very happy to carry luggage for you. Wifi strong and reliable. Overall, good value. I highly recommend.

1  Thank GymSok
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from a break in Rome, staying at Trevi41, what a lovely hotel, centrally located in the midst of the hustle and bustle, lovely room we had, fabulous continental breakfast each morning, and the staff were really clued up on the area, where to visit and best places to eat, would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We shared the 2 bedroom apartment annex. The building is a short walk from the hotel and is located on the corner to Fontana Trevi. It has been part of my dream to visit Rome and Trevi Fountain so I was so happy to know that I found a reasonably priced place just right at the fountain. During the day when the crowds were there it was impossible to the place to yourself but in the early morning when I went out I had it all to myself. The apartment has some great restaurants and gelateria close by. Even has a little old Italian man selling roasted chestnuts on the street. We literally walked out the front door of the complex and found ourselves smack dab in front of the livelihood of Rome. At night the noise was loud from visitors at the fountain but I just turned on the fan which drowned out the noise of the people. The wifi never really worked well at all! It definitely wasn't strong enough to be able to stream line Netflix and the room had only Italian channels, nothing in English. Between the four adults we share 1 bathroom which made it a little inconvenient since we did almost everything together so that meant we all left together. Beds were comfortable. It is advertised as an apartment but it technically isn't what I would consider to be an apartment. Even the little sitting room had a small table with only 2 chairs and would tightly fit 4 people. Did not have a kitchen, not even an efficiency one. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and always eager to help with directions an tours.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple