“Ideal Rome Apartment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

212lyn
Sydney, Australia
“Ideal Rome Apartment”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My daughter (20) and I enjoyed an exciting and extremely comfortable stay at Via Giulia 125, despite some icy Roman winter weather. The apartment was every bit as attractive as the website photos, and it was easily the best equipped accommodation we have ever had the pleasure of staying in. The appliances, for instance, such as the dishwasher and the washing machine, are up-to-date and easy to operate, and the kitchen has to be the most fully equipped I have ever encountered in a rented apartment. The lounge room was particularly beautiful and spacious with charming antique furniture, a large flat screen television and a generous supply of well-chosen books. Over and above all these comforts,the place almost made one feel Roman, with its individual decor and its ideal location in C16th Via Giulia. We were less than a 15 minute walk from St Peter's, less than 10 minutes from Campo dei Fiori, perhaps 15 minutes from the Piazza Navona, and close to amenities like a supermarket, bars and restaurants.But the miracle was that the apartment was so blissfully quiet, despite being convenient and central. It possibly helped that it is on the fourth floor of the building, 70 steps up from ground level. The stairs didn't bother us, by the way, especially since Massimo, the courteous and helpful owner, took our suitcases up when we arrived and down when we were about to leave. Perhaps the only regret we have is that we didn't make much use of the extensive terrace area, except for the clothesline. All in all, a terrific place to stay when in Rome.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Position, comfort, atmosphere, convenience.
Liked least: There was nothing I
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

SusaninMa...
Brunswick, Maine
“This is my third stay at the Via Giulia apartment and I hope to return next year.”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This apartment is spotlessly clean, with all the amenities one could want, including a new washing machine and dishwasher, comfortable furniture and a lovely rooftop terrace. It's in a great location on a beautiful historic street within walking distance of most everything one would want to see, yet just a few blocks from public transportation on Corso Vittorio Emmanuel. I've stayed here three separate times- this year for 3 weeks - and I hope to return next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the comfort, the fact that it was spotlessly clean and the terrace.
Liked least: Actually, I liked everything about the apartment.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Melbourne
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
MA
Reviewed 20 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing