“Delicious meal.”

Ristorante Crispi 19
Reserve with
Ristorante Crispi 19 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 13 897 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$52 - US$85
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Colonna
Description: Crispi 19 is a cosy and romantic restaurant in the historical center of Rome, between the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain. The Mediterranean Gourmet Cuisine is characterized by fresh seafood, with daily arrivals, traditional meat dishes and a great variety of vegetables all cooked with extra virgin olive oil and seasonal fruits. Bread, pasta, sauces, decorations and desserts are all homemade by our chef Fabio Mancuso with fresh products combining ancient recipes, traditional ingredients and imaginative innovations. In our wine cellar you can find the best labels of Italian wine and a wide selection of spirits. For the more demanding guests: lobsters, crab, shrimp and oysters,beautifully decorated raw fish, caviar and a fine selection of meat dishes.
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Everything on the menu looked delicious. I would recommend the Chefs tasting since it is a four course meal. I had the meat tasting and the stuffed raviolis were delicious!!! The molten chocolate cake paired with the raspberry sauce (and our red wine) was out of this world. I would recommend for an intimate/ romantic date.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 561)

139 - 143 of 2 561 reviews

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

From the moment we walked through the door we were treated to the most excellent service. The staff, food and wine (I highly recommend the 7 course tasting menu with accompanying wine) were superb. We had a thoroughly enjoyable evening in lovely surroundings, trying not to get distracted by watching the fascinating occupants of a very large fish tank situated on one wall, adjacent to the inviting bar with up-lit bottles to keep even the connoisseur entertained for some time.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I went to Ristorante Crispi 19 last week on my last evening in Rome. I wanted a special experience, and I was very pleased. The food, atmosphere, and service was wonderful, some of the best fish and original fish dishes I have ever had

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

What a tremendous restaurant, food amazing, staff really friendly. If you want fine dining in Rome this is the place to go.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We went to Crispi 19 last night as a family and had a wonderful meal. The staff was very attentive and warmly welcomed us upon arrival, and graciously thanked us as we left. The food was fantastic, from the appetizers through to the dessert, everyone was pleased with the meal. Some of our favorites were the veal ravioli and the steak with shrimp!

Been to Ristorante Crispi 19? Share your experiences!