“COOL PLACE FOR A QUIET DRINK”
Review of BP 43

BP 43
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
BP 43 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 231 of 13 939 Restaurants in Rome
Neighbourhood: Vatican / Borgo
Neighbourhood: Vatican / Borgo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited here last Friday night. Waiter was very friendly and attentive. They had 1 of my favourite bottled beers, Ichnusa from Sardinia which is always a bonus.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

This was by far our favourite night in Rome! Where to begin... We loved the location down a pedestrian road where we could sit outside and not have any fears of cars trying to pass by our table (which was our experiences at other places). The music you hear from the street totally drew us in, it was a great vibe. Some might say it's a bit of a hole in the wall kind of place but to us we felt like we found the diamond in the rough! And last but not least...Teddy...he was an unbelievable host and made us feel like part of the BP 43 family!! We loved our conversations with him and it was a great way to round off the night. We would return here again in a heartbeat and highly recommend anyone in the area to call in for a drink (or two!) and say hi to Teddy!! :)

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Was passing by and noticed this uncommon venue. Once I entered I realised it’s a place you don’t see every day, there’s something special in this venue. Had few drinks and some snack, all Awsome. The staff are really friendly and active, and superb service. I definitely raccomand this place to couples for a romantic dinner in a quite place or even just for drinks.
Will definitely come back in my next visits in Rome.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

My wife and I stayed in an Air BnB in Borgo Pio. What a blessing it was to find that Borgo Pio 43 was just down stairs. After , touring, walking, shopping or whatever your doing. BP43 is that best place to end your evening. The freshest Tuna Tartare bottled with fantastic wines. The guy running the place is Teddy. As soon as Teddy greets you, you know your at the right place. The only problem is that I live in Florida.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent spot. Great music. Wine and prosecco sangria delish Teddy was a great host great drink recommendations, took time to have a chat. Well worth a visit.

Been to BP 43? Share your experiences!