“AWESOME!”
Review of Le Virtu in Tavola

Le Virtu in Tavola
Reserve with
Le Virtu in Tavola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #394 of 13 871 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$28 - US$51
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Description: The virtues on the table the restaurant, is located in one of the centers of major ar s c interest, adjacent to tourist fulcrums such as the holy staircase, the basilica of San Giovanni in Laterano and a stone's throw from the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore. The virtues in the table has always been based on the beginning of its catering activity, the principle of the well-being and freshness of the products in respect of its customers, giving importance to the quality and genuineness of raw materials. The menù presents a wide choice of appetizers, first and second dishes of land and sea, sweets and drinks. The virtues in the table are the result of a group of young professionals who with heart and passion offer their customers the utmost expression of the culinary experience. The restaurant that develops in a unique and comfortable environment can accommodate up to 60 people. The virtues in the table offer services of various types such as : banquets ,dinners,lunchs for groups
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I want to share my impressions, I was in this restaurant 2 times and was very pleased. Awesome polite and friendly staff who are always ready to help with the choice and satisfy all the desires of the guests. Competently made menu with an excellent choice of food, desserts and drinks. The quality and taste of the dishes are amazing! I really liked this place. I advise everyone!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last night of a five day break. The restaurant is well presented but our experience and that of others means that the experience varies; ours was a real surprise and very poor on a number of levels.
Our wine was placed on our table. Fine until the couple next to us ordered the same and had the wine poured.
The food came in good time but the side dish of roast vegetables was cold. The lamb was on the bone and the actual meat content was low and needed work to get off. Quantity of meat was very small.
I finished my course a few minutes before my wife. I sat back and my plate was taken rather than wait for both of us to finish.
My desert was OK, my wife's was desert was very good.
Our plates were taken at the same time which was better. We sat back thinking about ordering a coffee and our bill was placed on the table. No coffee then! There was no more than a minute, probably less between the desert plates being removed and the bill arriving.

If either of us had been difficult, aggressive or negative then I would not be writing this review. Indeed I have never written such a review. There were four staff working the tables. A younger man was fine the other three ( an older man who seemed to be the owner set the low tone) were not. We ate out in many places over our stay; which made this experience stand out for all the wrong reasons.

Symy25, Direttore at Le Virtu in Tavola, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

we are very sorry for this review..because we know wich the sacrifice that we put it every day in our work is the top, unfortunatly the last night we was with one waiter less..and this have compromise the service, we ask excuse fro the mistake that happened and we hope that you give us another occasion for to show you how is nice and professional our team and how is good our food. ))

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Coming back from colosseum, on TripAdvisor we found this place and gps towards it which is like a 20min walk. Reached at 6.30pm and we were the first customers. Good service and good food. Really enjoyed the seafood risotto which is differently taste from others I have rated before but very good! Really enjoyed it. Ordered a bottle of barbera d’asti ehich is very good for $16 and we packed the remaining. Wife veal is little underwhelmed though. Recommended and thinking of going back. Near manzoni station.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

What a nice find this was on a side street close to our hotel, but worth a trip across town also. Food was outstanding. Small restaurant, appears newer than many other restaurants, and nicely decorated. Reservations probably a good idea unless you are going early.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Have been in Rome for three days. We have eaten at multiple places not just here but in Italy. The food and and service is awesome! Franseco the owner/manager is flying around the restaurant making sure everything is perfect. This is the best place we have been in all of Italy. Please get a reservation and enjoy!!!