“Horrible!”

Ranked #9 980 of 13 795 Restaurants in Rome
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was our first dinner in Rome. We were lured by the charming host that greeted us on the street. We asked for a table where we could both face the street. He told us only place was in little hill not facing street at all. The waiter was rude. We ordered wine and asked if it could be chilled. He sarcastically told us that not the way they drink it in Italy. We asked for bread,,it came without butter...the food was ok but the service is like we have never seen. While we were dining, two women arrived and asked for a table facing the street and the host went out back, got them a table and chairs, and set them in the very best place of the terrasse.. Upon our departure, I politely approached the host and told him that I didn’t appreciate our position on the patio...he didn’t respond. Disappointed, my husband had no intention of tipping after being treated so poorly with the service. He began paying and the waiter was yelling at him in Italian. My husband told him he didn’t appreciate the service and that it was the worst ever, the waiter laughed and spoke Italian as my husband walked away. I have a very different impression of Italians now. Try to avoid this place if you can. There are so many other choices where you will be treated better and the food is just ok.

2  Thank Lynne J

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

After strolling around through the city center, we were in for some proper pasta. This place surprised us completely! Great food, awesome service and the location is great as well!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The badest Service i have ever experienced. We have been there, because we saw that they serve food! This place was the baddest choice ever, not only that the food was from poor quality and the cheapest drink is water and coke for 4€, the waiters startet also to insult me and discussed with me about the food they prepared. I ordered Spaghetti Carbonara, in the menu it says it comes with pork cheek, when I received it, it had two little pieces of Speck, almost invisible! When I asked if they can put more, the waiter startet immediately to tell me that I don’t know what I am saying, this is the way they do in Rome the Carbonara and I should be glad to be here and I should respect it! Then he started to insult me “you have no idea how a Carbonara needs to be you are in Rome and you are not from here” and we discussed a lot until we screamed each other, imagine that!! THIS IS NO BEHAVIOR in Service! Avoid this place, there are more places around which respect customers more!

2  Thank Dennis_Daniel80
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

-food came out slow (30min)
-pizza and lasagna tasted frozen
-manager is a jerk (felt bad for employees)
-cheapest drink (coke, water) is 4€

Avoid at all costs.

3  Thank William S
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Nice genuin bar. Had the chicken with artichokes, the chicken was juicy and good. Watch the champions league final and the atmosphere was really good.