Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
A must do!!

We can not recommend Pino and Julia’s cooking classes enough!!! Our gnocchi cooking class was an... read more

Reviewed today
Watch_Doc
Australia
via mobile
A True Cooking School

Julia and Pino's cooking classes are by far the best in Rome. After living over a year in Rome, I... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Jessica K

Recommended experiences in and around Rome
from US$92,48
from US$91,33
from US$68,21
More Info
All reviews chef pino learning how pasta private class cooking class bread baking class bread making knife skills these classes pizza class great class making class learned how from scratch learn how clear instructions excellent instructors
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Although this experience is a foodie's dream, I don't think that frameset is a requisite - it is the very best of the "icing on the cake" while visiting Rome. I took a bread class, and although I've been a home Baker for years, I learned so much! Fantastic hands-on learning, great conversation, perfect ambiance... could not have asked for better. In fact, as soon as I got home, I signed up for another class!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Took 16 year old there who enjoys cooking. They were prepared for us patient sowed us how easy to make homemade pasta and sauces. Patient and definitely a hands on class where you eat your accomplishments. My granddaughter found this her favorite part of two week tour of Italy. Lots of wine and more food than you can eat. They Evan found us a great dessert left from another class. Highly recommend this to anyone who was any interest in cooking. They also sent home recipes.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Took the pastas of southern Italy course which was really useful as it shows you how easy it can be to make fresh pasta from scratch. Pino and Julia are fantastic teachers, interesting people and provide detailed instructions to take home.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Julia and Pino are wonderful teachers and make the whole experience fun, enjoyable and delicious! We did a private class for our family of 4 and they accommodated my vegan diet in creating the menu. This was our favorite part of our Italy vacation!

1  Thank Reena P
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I have taken classes from Pino when he taught in Paris, so going in I knew this would be a great class and I was not disappointed. We took the pizza class and it was a prefect way to spend a Sunday in Rome. As always, Pino not only demonstrates the techniques, but then helps you master it while you do the work. The added bonus of meeting Julia for the first time just made the day even better. It was like cooking with old friends. The pizza we made that day was the best we had our entire trip in Italy. I highly recommend any class that they offer. We can't wait to go back and take a pasta class from Julia and the butcher class from Pino. He can turn anyone in to a Master Chef.

Date of experience: May 2018