“Perfect lunch for wine lovers ”
Review of Enoteca Buccone

Enoteca Buccone
Ranked #775 of 13 897 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Campo Marzio
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stumbled into this enotheca by chance and enjoyed the best lunch during our time in Rome. There is an exceptional selection of wines you can order by the glass. The ambiente is genuinely Italian, the dishes of the day were fantastic, the simple wine we chose was very good, the service friendly and efficient. Top value for money. We'll go there again.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My last day in Rome - my sister and I got up early to grab breakfast and walk around one last time before we fly back to the U.S.. I had googled places to buy wine that I could pack and bring home with me, and lo and behold, the BEST place was literally right across the street from my hotel. What are the chances!
We stop in on our way back to the hotel and while they weren't the most welcoming I did manage to grab the attention of one man and he did his best to make recommendations and help me with my selection.
I wish I had found this place sooner because they had a large selection of drinks from all areas of Italy! They ship to the US as well!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Two days in this vino cave...
You can not forget. If you want to hurry them go somewhere else.
Piano piano....
When they think you are ready for a good glass of wine you can joy them. Otherwise go elsewhere. Just for very good wine and a good story. Francesco is great. The rest you must see and feel yourself.. not for tripadvisor... secret spot in Rome. Ciao francesco.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

A lovely setting for a rustic Italian lunch and a drop of wine. An amazing selection of wines all availble to try by the glass at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We were looking forward to experience the historic Buccone. However, beside the lovely historic interior and great selection of wines, the woman at the ticket register didn't pay any attention to us even when we tried to purchase from her - there is better service on diners at the italian autostrada. Besides from her, great place and great for your palette.