See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2017

It is a great value for the money and when I return to Rome soon there is no doubt where we will stay. Fantastic location, a five minute stroll away from Stazione Piramide subway and all of Rome is at your door.
Perfect place, excellent hospitality. Barbara is the perfect hostess. The place is clean and modern with very comfortable beds and great breakfast. It's safe and quiet. A relaxing place close to all amenities. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much Barbara.

Room tip: The room was very comfortable, very clean and good soundproof
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Barbara P, Proprietario at Residenza Matteucci, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Thank you so much Robert! I'm very happy for your review!
Sorry for my late answer... I had to much problem with my TripAdvisor account... See you Barbara

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights and we totally loved it. The rooms are big and clean and the owner is super friendly and helpful. Our room got clean every day and even our clothes was folded. It is a great value for the money and if we will come back to Rome soon there is no doubt where we will stay. Thank you so much Barbara!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

If you need to stay in a quiet and comfy place and experience a nice domestic atmosphere, this is the place for you. I've been few months here for business purposes, and there hasn't been a single moment when I didn't feel at home.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We had a wonderful time at Residenza Matteucci. Barbara is fantastic - so friendly and helpful. The rooms are tip-top and the kitchens and bathrooms are extremely well equipped. Location is also ideal. We'll be back!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2016

My wife and I were in Rome for a few days but before that, did some research on where to stay on a budget without compromise of quality, and we could not have chosen a better place than Barbara's. We are avid travelers and we had been in several very to the least expensive, from franchise to uniquely named Hotels, and we could not have been any happier with our stay!
Bottom line is first of all Barbara is a lovely lady and we do not have any more words of gratefulness for all her hospitality, advise and dedication.
Secondly, her facilities are super modern and always like brand new, yes, that kind of clean! and the beds are like reposing on clouds!
Thirdly, location... near to everywhere!! it is at the intersection of Matteucci and Via Ostiense, all sorts of commerce around it, Carrefour one block away, Gelateria La Romana at the next corner, four blocks away from Stazione Piramide, and from there Rome is yours...
Hope this helps any undecided traveler into finding a fantastic place to stay without any worries, only to enjoy the beauty and the history of the fabulous city of Rome.

Date of stay: September 2016