“Best Gelato in Rome”

Gelateria Old Bridge
Ranked #296 of 853 Dessert in Rome
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Out of all the places I tried gelato in Rome this was my favorite. The line is well worth the wait. I tried the stracciatella and bacio flavors which were delicious!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We loved this gelato shop, we went every day of our trip to Rome. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Tons of choice of flavours - I loved the pistachio and Nutella, and my partner enjoyed the lemon best. Could not fault!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

A lovely choice of flavours and the ice cream was absolutely amazing! It is well worth the wait as there seems to always be a queue!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Gelateria Old Bridge was serving delicious ice cream of all kinds of flavours: kiwi, peach, tiramisu, chocolate, vanilla, pineapple, stracciatella, caramel, Cassata Siciliana and so on. I want so ice cream right now! The flavours were always fresh and made on the day.
I want to thank Alina, for making our holiday much more beautiful and for making us happy with ice cream.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent gelato. Italian style. Nice area o the city. A lot of flavors. Mango and strawberry my favorite. Moderate price for the quality. Staff very nice.

Been to Gelateria Old Bridge? Share your experiences!