“best t bone steak ever”
Review of Bull Steak

Bull Steak
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Bull Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #536 of 13 885 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$29 - US$40
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ostiense
Description: American Steakhouse, skilled in barbecue, Kebab and classic Roman's cuisine
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

현지인들만 어마어마하게 방문하는 고기집이에요. 콜로세움역에서 두개 아래에 있는 피라미드역 근처에요. 정육 식당같은 곳으로 직접 고기를 골라서 주문을 하면돼요. 티본 1킬로랑 토마토샐러드 스파클링워터 맥주두잔 먹었는데 56유로나왔어요. 둘이먹음 완전 배부름. 대박 저렴하고 친절하고 맛있음. 피렌체에서 먹은 티본보다 겉 시어링을 잘 해줘서 더 맛있었어요. 피렌체 달오스떼 티본보다 더 두껍고 고기좋음ㅋㅋ강추.

i visited bull steak 2days ago. the owner of the restaurant was soooo nice and gentle. we cant speak italian but the owner speaks english very well. the medium rare t bone steak was the best steak in my life. the price was really reasonable. i definitely recommend bull steak for your best dinner in rome.

2  Thank agnes332
Write a ReviewReviews (1 229)

76 - 80 of 1 229 reviews

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I came upon this restaurant by chance after a long day of travel and I'm so happy we found it! Bruno was incredibly kind and helpful and I was pleasantly surprised by the food. Initially, I was skeptical of it being labeled an "American Grill" because we wanted Italian food, but the food was high quality, delicious, and they offered many traditional Italian options. Bruno spoke great English and they had English menus which made our first dinner out in Rome stress free. Don't miss out on the prosciutto and melon appetizer or the self serve butcher counter!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious meal both mine and my husbands. The food was fresh and so so Tasty!
For all meat lovers you can chose your steak from their internal butcher, meats come from all over Europe.
What made this a more pleasant experience is the welcoming feel you have from the staff and the owner took his time to come and meet us and welcome us as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Brilliant evening. Really enjoyed wonderful steak (beautifully aged and perfectly cooked), great service (my daughter has a severe nut allergy and they were excellent with her allergy and the rest of us).
So simple: choose the meat, have it cooked how you like, enjoy good wine, soak up the atmosphere and relax. Superb!
Truly amazing place to visit when you are in Rome and affordable priced. Despite speaking only about 10 words in Italian we were made to feel at home. If you enjoy steak it is a must.
Best part, the old man on the butchery counter, excellent. We loved it so much we are going back again tomorrow.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

What a great meal! My husband and I went here for our anniversary dinner and it did not disappoint. We are not the stuffy type so this was perfect for us. My hubby was able to choose our steaks with the butcher. We needed some steak after all the pasta and pizza all week. Very reasonable prices. Wine was also very good. Definitely recommend.