“Yummmm”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Colonna
Reviewed 28 June 2018

What an amazing Gelatoria, not only do they have 150 flavours but also a wall of lollies. Be prepared to roll out of this shop.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 180)

71 - 75 of 2 180 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

BIG HINT: queue to pay first, then queue to select ice cream!

Our first ice cream of this Roma trip. Mega busy place. Awesome, bewildering range of flavours
BUT
it wasn't great ice cream.
WHY?
- too sweet & creamy.
- flavour yes. Subtlety no!

Between two of us we tried:
- vanilla - very creamy, couldn't taste the vanilla
- pistachio - no pistachio pieces and taste swamped by the
- chocolate orange - very dense & heavy & the orange flavour very intense
- another nutty one whose name escapes me!

Hoping we can find better in the next few days!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I have been to Rome twice this year, for five days in total. I have been to sample the ice-cream seven times. Do the maths! My favourite is Mozart (Kugeln) which is just like the real thing. I also rate the Espresso and Zabaione, along with the Whisky Mousse.

Yes, it can be busy, and the wait can take a while, but you will need time to have a look at your choices anyway, and it's not been a problem all seven times I went. ;)

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The ice cream place is packed with flavor and choices but also crowed by tourists. It’s a good and a bad thing at the sane time. Little time to make your choice while being served. Hushed our. The good, any flavor is good!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

They have 150 different ice cream but not my favourite, rum and raisins. Still,I was able to find 3 flavours that I enjoyed. Too much ice cream gave me a headached. The place was packed and you have to get a number and gradually get close enough to see some of the flavours.