“Good pizza”

Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Salario
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

I have been alone to eat there. I just wanted to eat something quick and I chose one pizza Capriciosa. Pizza was good, the crust was good, baked just enough in the oven and the topings were good, which indicates that they use good quality ingredients. The water was really nice, talked a bit of english and asked me few times if everything is ok. Really appreciate that.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2 196)

1 - 5 of 2 196 reviews

Reviewed 18 December 2020

One of the worst places to eat meat
There's a Macdonald's in front of it, I recommend to go to it it's way more delicious and cheaper.
Also,It was very noisy

I don't recommend it.
Don't waste your time and money

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank 213add
Reviewed 7 October 2020

Thanks to Antonio for his kindness, që had a great time and it was a great welcome, grazie. Bedti wishes See you soon guys, fiori di zucca peefection pizza wonderful, thank you food is love

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 11 January 2020

It's almost impossible to find a bad restaurant in Italy. This one is the exception. The pizza was one of the worst I ever tried worldwide. How could this be possible in a place so close of naples ? My wife asked a Gnochi and this was also uneatable. I asked for a wine from Tuscany, a Rosso di Montalcino, received a Rosso di Montepulciano, which suposed to be almost the same. Undrinkable. There was a line to enter, so I suppose the meat should be good, but the rest was horrible.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank Erick S
Silvia C, Direttore at I Butteri, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2020

We are sorry that you didn't enjoy your meal!
Hope to see you again at I Butteri, usually our pizza, gnocchi and pasta are very good. Our meat then is delicious!

Kindly
The Direction

Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

The very nice place. Extremely tasty meat and absolutely no expensive, as to compare with other meat/grill restaurants. 300-400 gramm beef costs about 22-27 eur. The service is very friendly and quick!

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank ArtM457
Silvia C, Direttore at I Butteri, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2019

Thank you for you feedback!
Kindly