“Best seafood in Gaeta”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Cozy atmosphere, great food, excellent service. I come here every time I visit Gaeta. Seafood is delicious, don’t miss “Sautè misto”: mix of muscles, clams, and razor clams in a delicious oily sauce

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I come here every time I visit Gaeta and since I lived here 30 years ago. I love the location and the food. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Best seafood place in town. Don't miss out on their muscles appetizer and lobster pasta combined with the house white wine!! Seafood is fresh from their daily catch and wine locally sourced. Such low prices for such high quality food. A Hidden Gem.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We spent a pleasant evening here. Its off the main road up a slight incline, in a courtyard. Apartments look down on you and there is a monument in the square. Thr food was well prepared and cooked to to a good standard. The house wine , labelled with the restaurant name , was excellent. It was low cost with the bottle only 6€.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Gaeta turned out to be less accommodating for on-spec dinner than we had imagined but this place, the fourth we tried, could take us. The setting was unpromising and the tables not at all smart but the fact that so many locals were dining there was a good sign and we certainly enjoyed our various courses. And it was not expensive.