All reviews pastry every morning minute walk great location marianna microwave orange apartment cappuccino balcony bed ruins
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The apartment is very cosy and well kept. Cleaned every day, equiped with coffee machine which makes very tasty coffee. I spent 10 days here and felt like at home. I could call it "home", I was able to cook for myself, everything what I needed I´ve found in the kitchen. I appreciate the perfect location in the centre of Pompei, restaurants, bars, shops are very close. You can book also the parking place which is 2 min.walk from the accomodation. Marianna (host/owner) is very kind and helpful. For sure when I come back to Pompei I´m gonna to stay at B&B Viva Pompei :-)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2017

The apartment is very spacious and well kept. It is reminiscent of an AirBnB apartment and the hostess Marianna is very accomodating. I would recommend planning your arrival time in advance if possible as the property is gated and a bit tricky to find, but it is on a quieter street away from train, tourist, and night noise which is perfect after you are settled. The best part is that breakfast (an espresso and pastry) are delivered every morning at a preset time.

Room Tip: Walking distance to everything in Pompei
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Great location in the middle of Pompeii, 5 mins to the public bus to Versuvius and also to the entrance to Pompeii ruins. Marianna was really helpful - we arranged to leave luggage, she showed us where to get the bus to Versuvius, recommended a great pizza place and when we were leaving and wanted to get a taxi to the CircuVersuvia train station (about 10-15 minute walk but we'd walked 10km around Pompeii ) she actually gave us a lift ! Lovely room with bunk beds and a double ideal for a family of 4.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2017

A nice quiet place to sleep after a long day exploring the incredible ruins of Pompeii. The host/owner Marianna was lovely and helpful. Make sure you call 24h in advance to arrange a check-in time, as she is not always there! The room includes an espresso machine stocked with coffee, an orange juicer and a supply of fresh oranges, and some tasty pastries delivered from a local bakery for breakfast. It's a 10 minute walk to the train station in the modern town of Pompei, a 20 minute walk to the Pompeii Scavi train station by the ruins, and a 5 minute walk to ruins themselves. Plenty of nearby restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017

This B&B was located in a perfect spot for our trip. It's just off the main road and very close to the excavations, town centre and restaurants, as well as the Circumvesuviana train station, which takes you almost anywhere you would want to go.

The host, Marianna, was extremely welcoming, providing good recommendations. Every morning, we received fresh croissants and tea or coffee at our door. We also were given oranges for fresh orange juice and bottled water every day!

The apartment was large with a bathroom, kitchenette, TV, microwave, coffee machine, free wifi, dining table, bunk bed, double bed and a balcony. It was cleaned daily.

We would definitely recommend!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple