Review Highlights

Reviewed 10 July 2016
nanenome
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Very efficient service with competitive prices

Reviewed 6 July 2016
Sareh F

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Naples
from US$18,41
from US$28,93
from US$21,57
from US$19,98
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Salvatore was on time, nice, and reliable. We had trouble finding an ATM at the port where he dropped us off for the ferry and he didn't mind waiting for us to pay him when he picked us up 2 days later at the port. And he showed up! The price was very reasonable and service was great- he carried the luggage and got us from point A to point B quickly and without any complications. Thank you!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank nanenome
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I used this company to go from Naples to the Amalfi coast. This company was introduced to me by an Italian friend and they didn't disappoint. If for any reason you don't want to take public transport, which is the most eco-friendly option, this is perhaps the second best. Prices are much better than just taking a taxi from the airport and it is much safer if you arrive in Naples in the evening.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Sareh F
Reviewed 2 August 2015

I used the service of these wonderful people in summer 2014.
They helped me to discover the real paradise on earth. We travelled with their car, meanwhile they were showing me around and telling interesting stories about locals and places. I travelled around not as a tourist but as an insider, because they showed me all the hidden miracles of costiera.
They were smart, friendly and sociable, and they taught me a lot about these places, people and their wonderful cuisine. They made my travel easier and happier and they really made me feel like home.
Thanks a lot for everything :)

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank MaryAmiraghyan
Reviewed 15 May 2015

After some days in Napoli I decided to visit some other nearby places. I have chosen Pompei and to reach there I used this taxi service. That was fantastic experience. The taxi driver was very polite, attentive. This trip was very curious and interesting, I got a lot useful information and recommendations. And also the price was quite moderate. When in Napoli I will contact him again.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Svetasvetalana
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed the tour from sorrento to naples!the driver was very friendly and professional at the same time!he provided me with all the informations i needed to know about my visit in italy!great people,keep going!

Date of experience: April 2015