“Great service in Napoli”
Review of Blucar NCC

Blucar NCC
Ranked #43 of 94 Transportation in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Blucar NCC operates in Naples, Sorrento and Amalfi Coast, and organizes city tours with different solutions or customized according to your need.
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Salvatore was on time, nice, and reliable. We had trouble finding an ATM at the port where he dropped us off for the ferry and he didn't mind waiting for us to pay him when he picked us up 2 days later at the port. And he showed up! The price was very reasonable and service was great- he carried the luggage and got us from point A to point B quickly and without any complications. Thank you!

1  Thank Emily C

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I used this company to go from Naples to the Amalfi coast. This company was introduced to me by an Italian friend and they didn't disappoint. If for any reason you don't want to take public transport, which is the most eco-friendly option, this is perhaps the second best. Prices are much better than just taking a taxi from the airport and it is much safer if you arrive in Naples in the evening.

2  Thank Sareh F
Reviewed 2 August 2015

I used the service of these wonderful people in summer 2014.
They helped me to discover the real paradise on earth. We travelled with their car, meanwhile they were showing me around and telling interesting stories about locals and places. I travelled around not as a tourist but as an insider, because they showed me all the hidden miracles of costiera.
They were smart, friendly and sociable, and they taught me a lot about these places, people and their wonderful cuisine. They made my travel easier and happier and they really made me feel like home.
Thanks a lot for everything :)

2  Thank MaryAmiraghyan
Reviewed 15 May 2015

After some days in Napoli I decided to visit some other nearby places. I have chosen Pompei and to reach there I used this taxi service. That was fantastic experience. The taxi driver was very polite, attentive. This trip was very curious and interesting, I got a lot useful information and recommendations. And also the price was quite moderate. When in Napoli I will contact him again.

1  Thank Svetasvetalana