“Simple”

Ranked #308 of 3 373 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$9 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the bean and mussel pasta. The bruschetta with anchovies was ok but the anchovies seems to be canned. Nice people. Simple restaurant playing kitschy music inside. AC felt good but with it came the fry fan exhaust. Perhaps sit in courtyard giving onto street outside.

1  Thank Ritz1165
Lucio G, Proprietario at A' Lucianella, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for wanting to leave your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our food. For anchovies they were not canned but fresh. In any case it is always pleasant to receive your compliments. We hope to see you again soon. Good stay in Naples.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My family wanted a restaurant within a short walk from our rented apt on Via Tribunali. We took a chance on this and wasn’t disappointed. We wanted outside seating and the owner made sure to bring a table and chairs outside just to accommodate us. Sitting on the historic streets of Napoli eating some of the best food we’ve had was a priceless experience.

3  Thank sueoconnor138
Lucio G, Proprietario at A' Lucianella, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

We are really happy that you have found everything to your liking. We hope to have helped to make your stay in Naples even more beautiful and fulfilling. With the hope to see you soon we greet you with affection.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered a water and two Apérol Spritz (not on the menu) and got a bill for 20€ with no split (e.g. one bottle of wine is 10€). After being challenged on the bill they returned some money back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Lucio G, Proprietario at A' Lucianella, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear, I am sorry to read this review. As I explained to you personally, there was simply a mistake in the bill. And when he pointed it out, we immediately corrected it. I do not think there is anything wrong and I think that this little mistake, however correct later, can not in any way justify a review like his.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Came twice as my partner and I loved it so much the first time. The pasta is great, cheap and authentic! Have a meal away from the usually pizzas and try here!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank tommahawk78

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our menus and our service. We wish you a pleasant stay in Naples.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I came here with my wife and had the worst dining experience of my life. The owner the runs this place is old school racist. I don’t know if he doesn’t like Americans, interracial couples, or just tourists but he went out of his way not to serve us. Oh you’ll get seated, but be prepared to wait a long time while every Italian gets served before you. It was the most disrespected I’ve ever felt. Don’t believe the hype in the good reviews. Support restaurants with good customer service and chose another spot.

Date of visit: May 2018

As I have already replied to his wife, we do not make any preference. And I reiterate that some words should not be used lightly because his statement offends us deeply. With us the customer sits down and has all the time he wants to order. Until there is a sign our waiters have the categorical order not to disturb customers. So what seemed to her and his wife to be a derogatory attitude was, on the contrary, our way of making you feel comfortable and not rushing. I am sorry that you have interpreted our good faith in such a wrong way.